~☆Chapter 13☆~

(Your fit for this chap is shown above)
.................................................................

*Y/n's pov*

I adjusted my shorts a lil bit and applied some lip tint. I straightened my hair and applied a bit of perfume.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror one last time and then smiled.

I took some selfies and then headed towards the main door. I grabbed onto my sneakers and wore them. I slid my phone in my sling bag after checking the time and locked the main door and took the keys.

I turned around as I heard an beep sound. I saw and big SUV probably 8 or 9 seater roll infront my house.

I think they are here! I smiled and rushed towards the car. The door opened and Jungkook came out.

He flashed me a quick smile and insisted me inside. I quickly sat beside Jimin who smiled at me.

Jungkook got in and locked the door.

Jin: "You look cute y/n!"

Jimin: "And hot"

Jimin whispered in my ear and I blushed furiously.

Y/n: "T-thanks, you all look good as always!"

I smiled shyly...

Soon we all reached at the amusement park. We all got off the car and jin parked the car in the parking area.

I looked at the huge ground filled with different types of rides and stalls of food. There was a huge amount of crowd everywhere.

I looked around and saw the ticket area. I started moving there as we have to buy tickets for entry.

Someone pulled me back. It was yoongi.

Yoongi: "Where are u going?"

Y/n: "To buy the tickets obviously-"

Namjoon: "Ahh you don't need to do that! We had bought the tickets online so let's just go and enjoy ok?"

Y/n: "I-uhm ok but tell me the price afterwards I'll pay the money-"

Taehyung: "You don't have to y/n-ie you r our friend so no problem! Now let's gooooooo!"

I laughed as he dragged jimin inside with him who later fell down because of the strong impact.

Jimin: "YAAAAHHHH"

And they both chased eachother around while entering the gate of the amusement park.

I giggled and followed them inside.

Y/n: "Waahhh! So what should we do first?"

I said looking around at the different different rides with sparkling eyes.

Hoseok: "Let's go from the first ride to the last ride order I guess"

Jimin: "Yeah! And it's good that the ferris wheel is at the end of the park!"

We all scurried away towards the first ride. It was that car bumping type of thingy (a/n: sorry idk the particular name-)

We all lined up in the queue and waited for our turn. Soon It was our turn to ride the cars.

I excitedly sat on one of the cars and got ready to drive around the specific area.

...........................

I laughed in amusement as I sat down on one of the benches watching the so called cold badboy's fighting over the last piece of corn dog.

After we all had played around and had riden all of the rides we all had settled down on having some snacks and drinks.

Taehyung: "I got the small piece of corn dog at first so it's my whole mighty right to have these last one piece!"

Jin: "As the eldest you all should respect me and give that piece of corn dog respectfully to your hyung!"

While all of them were bickering Yoongi snatched the piece out of Jimin's hands and started eating it like nothing happened.

Jin: "YAH-"

Yoongi: "Stop with your bullshits we all should have some fun instead of this shitty bickerings of yours. As it's y/n's first time hanging out with us as a friend"

And they all immediately shut their mouths up.

Y/n: "Ah! It's ok! I really am amazed seeing how you all just bicker over small things despite of being billionaires! And I guess I'm lucky that I got to see all of yours cheerful personalities instead of that cold rude ones!"

I giggled while smirking as I saw them all turning red. Well the tables have turned now haven't they?

Namjoon: "W-well I see an ice cream parlour there. We can go and get some ice cream before we head home"

I nearly jumped up from the bench and sprinted towards the ice cream stall.

Maknae line: "YAHHH! WAIT FOR USSSS"

I got there and started panting like an dying ostrich. Ok I'm gonna sign up for gym tomorrow for sure.

I turned around to see jungkook just an inch away from my face. My eyes widened as I stumbled back.

Y/n: "W-well uhh let's order our ice cream flavours! Shall we?"

They all muttered an yes as they all gathered around me to choose their own flavours for the sweet dessert.

I chose an red velvet ice cream cup for myself it's my second fav after chocolate flavour.

We all enjoyed our ice creams while sharing it to each other.

Today's day was totally an memorable day for me as I looked at each of them and smiled.

Oh I surely am in love... but I can't be with them. They just see me as a normal friend and nothing else.

I guess I should just keep my distance before I fall for them any more further...

......................................................
(to be continued)
......................................................