~☆Chapter 23☆~

(Your fit for this chap is shown above)
____________________________________

(Friday: Namjoon's Day)

.................................................................

*Y/n's pov*

I walked through the hustling streets full of crowd towards my destination while listening to some music through my airpods.

I stop by the small cafe and enter it just to immediately being greeted by the strong coffee's smell. I go towards the counter and order one hot chocolate and a caramel latte with vanilla ice cream.

I take my order and pay the respected bill and jog off out of the place. As I walk down the pathway, My eyes look around on it's own searching for one particular person.

I beam as I see an giant figure sitting on a bench near the park with a bicycle beside him.

Y/n: "JOONIE!!"

I shout and rush towards him as he looks up from his phone. He smiles at with that alluring dimples popping out and I feel my soul leaving my body just because of this cute giant creature.

He engulfs me into a bear hug which I return with the same amount of love.

Namjoon: "Ahhh! I missed uuuu!"

Y/n: "But we met yesterday remember? In our english's lecture?"

He tightens the hug while sniffing my hair.

Y/n: "Y-Yahhh let go! Your special caramel latte with vanilla ice cream will melt down!"

He giggles and lets me go and takes the beverage I got for him and sits down on the bench once again.

I sip on my own warm chocolaty liquid enjoying it's sweetness.

Y/n: "Sooo where are we going after this?"

Namjoon: "To an nearby art exhibition of my favorite artist! I haven't visited it for awhile now! And I wanted to show it to you!"

Y/n: "Oh my god! Suree!"

Namjoon: "Let's go?"

I nodded eagerly and put my hand in his big and warm one. It was so big compared to my small one. It engulfed my whole hand into his.

Namjoon: "Welll! Look at that! We are matching! That's soo adorably cute!"

I looked at him and me and yeah we were rather matching a lil bit! I guess couple goals

I looked at him and me and yeah we were rather matching a lil bit! I guess couple goals. I giggled and swinged our hands together back and forth.

Y/n: "Wait-Joon! Your bicycle?!"

Namjoon: "Oh don't worry about that aegi! I've locked it up when we return back I'll fetch it from there!"

Y/n: "Ohhh ok now that makes sense"