~☆Chapter 21☆~

(Your fit for the day is shown above)
____________________________________

(Wednesday: Jimin's day)

*Y/n's pov*

I twirled around in front my mirror and did a double check on my hair and fit before planting my feet into my sneakers. I headed straight towards the door to open it up.

Well today Jimin is gonna take me on a date. And I'm excited! It's 5 in the evening. I attended my lectures today. The first academic tests were going to get conducted soon so it was like not so necessary to go to college everyday. And I had some doubts about some of the topics so I had a quick day at the college.

I opened the door and beamed at the male standing in front of me who squealed and pulled me towards him for a bone crushing hug. I giggled and hugged him back.

Jimin: "Ahhh! I missed you soo much gosh-"

Y/n: "Babe we literally met in the campus today morning"

Jimin: "That doesn't count jagi! Now now! Are you ready?? We should probably go start our date!"

I nodded and told him to wait for a moment and got my keys, phone and a purse. I locked the door shut behind me and grabbed Jimin's hand as he dragged me through the streets.

Well the cat cafe he was talking about wasn't much far away from my house so we thought of taking a stroll.

As he walked in front of me while talking about some random video he had binge watched on YouTube yesterday. I took in his outfit. We coincidentally matched. And let me tell you Jimin looks too good to be true in a beanie!! Like look at this man right here! He can step on me and I won't say anything!

 And let me tell you Jimin looks too good to be true in a beanie!! Like look at this man right here! He can step on me and I won't say anything!

(Jimin's fit for the day)

Soon we reached at the cafe 'meow meow' well it does suit for a cat cafe! Pushing the glass door open we stepped inside.

It was a really warm and cozy place. The aroma of fresh baked cookies with a slight scent of cinnamon and vanilla rolled around the length of the place.

I awwed at the little cats lazying around in spare sofas, which layed around the room. There were cute wide fur rugs layed across the room which had lil cat paws imprinted on them.

We took off our shoes and placed them in the shoe area. As soon as we entered the more spacious room. We were surrounded by lots of cats well basically Jimin.

He giggled and picked one up which had night black fur with beautiful purple eyes.

I smiled at one of the waitress which came up to us to offer us water and declined politely as we wanted to still explore the place and play a lil with this fur balls.

Jimin: "I often come here to help get my mind stressfree. It helps alot"

Y/n: "Yeah! No wonder this fur balls love you alot!"

I said as one of them purred when I scratched her ears. She was pure white in colour with yellow eyes. I picked her up and waddled her around.

Jimin: "Her name is Yojeong-ie!"

Y/n: "Well she truly is a fairy indeed! And wht's her name"

I asked indicating towards the dozing off black cat which was still being petted by jimin.

Jimin: "It's Bora! She is really soft and cute. When I first came here she was really scared of me and won't even glance at me but we eventually bonded and now she is me bestfreind!"

He said while cuddling her up closer. We then took a seat on the floor comfortably and played around with all of the cats.

And had some delicious pastries too! It was a really good day today! We then soon left from the cafe and roamed around in the streets. Had some really good food!

As we walked down one of the streets which leaded us to the route to my colony. I saw an ice-cream seller!

Y/n: "Ah! Chim! Let's have some Ice cream! Come on!!"

I said and squealed dragging a declining Jimin towards the ice-cream truck.

The ice-cream seller smiled at us and asked our orders.

Y/n: "Uh I would like a chocolate cone please! And A strawberry cone for my boyfriend!"

Ice cream seller: "Coming right up!"

As we waited for the ice cream I took out my phone and clicked some selfies with Jimin.

Jimin: "Jin hyung is going to scold me! He told me not to get you an ice cream as you catch cold easily! But look at me here! Just one pout from you and I would turn this world upside down! Not only me but the other guys too! We are all whipped for you"

He said and nuzzled his head into my neck sharply inhaling my scent. I shuddered as he placed a wet kiss just right above my collarbone.

Ice-cream seller: "Here are your orders! Miss!"

I flinched and pushed Jimin away rushing to take the ice creams.
I glared at the chuckling Jimin who laughed at my beet-root face.

I stomped my feet and started walking towards my home.

Y/n: "Laugh all you want! I'm going bye!"

Jimin: "Ah love! Your house is not even in that direction!"

I stopped on my tracks and turned around looking at him. I rolled my eyes while glaring at my boyfriend who was now almost on the floor from laughing so hard.

I took turned around and took the right direction this time. I licked my ice-cream and sprinted down the road.

Jimin: "Yahhhh-wait for meee-"

I slowed down a bit for him to get to me so we can walk back. I gasped as he pulled me towards him almost lifting me up.

Jimin: "You are such a tease huh-"

He said and kissed my cheeks. I looked at him just to see him staring at me intensely.

Jimin: "Well I wanted to taste the ice cream you are having"

Y/n: "Oh here-"

I said offering him my cone. He pushed my hand away saying, "Not that one"

Y/n: "Huh? Then what do you wan-"

He pulled me more close if it was even possible and kissed me intensely. Deepening the kiss almost immediately.

His tongue roamed around into my mouth sucking my lips up. I tried not to make a sound while pulling him close to me.

We parted away panting heavily.

Jimin: "Now that was the sweetest Ice-cream I ever had-I would like to taste it one more time-"

I shoved my remaining chocolate ice cream in to his mouth. As he choked a bit but ate it nonetheless.

Y/n: "Stop teasing me! Now lets go home!"

And then we walked back to my home.

(to be continued)
____________________________________