~☆Chapter 2☆~

(Ur fit for this chap is above!)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

It's been one week since I'm coming to this new college! And I already don't like the attention I'm getting!

Just bcoz I bumped into that alien faced tae! Everyone looks at me like I did some sort of crime or smthg!

Urghhh!! I got to know that 7 badboys names from Lisa! I slammed my locker shut and then head towards my first class which was psychology!

I entered the class and took a seat beside a random girl who looked at me just like the whole class.

I rolled my eyes internally and started scrolling through my phone hoping that our proffessor comes soon!

Phew! Thank god the prof is here! Now lets focus on studies and forget everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time skip after 3 lectures*

I was now heading towards cafeteria. I'm soooo hungry and happy too coz now I've no lectures to attend!!

I entered the cafeteria and looked around trying to find unnies! Yh they all r in 2nd year of college and elder than me!

I saw them all having their lunch! I go towards them and jumped on lisa!

Lisa: "Yaahhhhh!! Tf-Y/n-ie I almost spilled my precious soup bcoz of u!"

Y/n: "Aish! Sry unnieee!"

Jisoo: "Come sit here!"

Y/n: "Oh just a min unnie! I'll go and grab my lunch first!"

They all nodded as I headed to order something for me!

I took my plate and started walking towards the table once again. But my eyes widened when I felt someone tripping me over!

I heard gasps around me as I closed my eyes ready to feel the cold floor.

But nothing happened...

I felt two pair of strong arms around my waist and more gasps were heard across the cafeteria.

So I opened my eyes just to be met with 2 beautiful pair of almond shaped eyes and a face similar to greek god.

We both were staring at each other...until I broke the eye contact and immediately freed myself from his grip.

Y/n: "T-thanks j-jin!"

Jin: "Hm...take care of urself from next time."

He said coldly and walked away.

I looked at the plate of rice balls which was now on the floor. I pouted and bought a milkshake.

As I sit on the table unnies surround me asking me questions.

Y/n: "I'm ok! But my rice ballssss! Huhuhu!"

Chung-ha: "Yah! Stop being over dramatic! Btw why is ur face so red?"

Rose: "Oh wait! U r'nt blushing right?! R u? Hm?!"

Y/n: "I-I- why would I blush! It's just really hot here!"

I said while fanning myself with my hand!

Lisa: "Sweetie uk that this cafeteria has air con's right?"

I turned more red bcoz of embarrassment...

Y/n: "Yaahhhh!! Stooopppp!!"

I pouted as they all laughed more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jin's pov*

Waahh!! Why did I feel butterflies in my stomach when I saved y/n from falling down?!

Urghhh!This is so frustrating! Why do I and my brothers feel this connection with that y/n girl whenever we see her?

It's only been a week since she came in this uni! I can't fall in love with her now can I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/n's pov*
(after the last period)

I put my belongings in the locker and locked it. I took my bag out and then started heading towards the main exit.

There was no one in the hallway. I was in the library and slept for like 3 hrs in there!

I was rushing towards the corridor when someone stopped me harshly by gripping my hand.

I looked at the owner of the hand just to see one of the bitches of the college.

I rolled my eyes and glared at her & her minions who were standing behind her with their caked up faces.

Y/n: "What do u want Mia?!"

Mia: "Nothing! I just want u to stay from my Oppas!!"

Y/n: "Urgh! Again?! I'm not in the mood to deal this 'my oppas' shit right now mia! Look we will talk abt this tomorrow! Now let me go!"

Mia: "No! I want to talk abt it rn! Look this is the last warning! If u dont stay away from my future boyfriends! I'll kill u!"

Y/n: "Yh yh whtever! Now let go!"

I yanked my hand from her grip and kicked her in the stomach and ran as fast as I can.

I laughed as I heard her crying like a dying crocodile from afar

.................................................................
(To be continued)
____________________________________