~☆Chapter 26☆~

(Your fit for this chap is shown above)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I sneezed out loud and wiped my nose with some wet tissues. Gosh...Eating two buckets of ice cream and a can of soda with extra ice at 2am was surely a bad idea.

I whined as my head throbbed with undeniable pain. I got up from my 'too cozy to let go' bed and made my way towards the bathroom.

I seriously have no intentions to attend my lectures today but I had not gone to college for week now because of the dates me and the boys had planned.

I have to go for the attendence or else I won't get 75% of attendence which will make me unable to graduate. Ok, y/n stop being dramatic and take a shower you pain in the ass-wait how am I pain in the ass for my own self tho? That's an quiet interesting que-Lemme just shower gosh-

I pulled out some warm clothes for the day after taking a quick shower with cold water. Yes what a way to make myself more sick.

It's a good thing that boys have their lectures in another building today and I got extra lectures in lunch time so I won't get to meet them. I don't want them to know that I'm sick-they all get too worried and stress out too much. On top of all the things I don't want to be a burden.

I grabbed the keys for the house and locked it up heading down the streets Towards my college.

Just some sweet sweet fifteen minutes and I'll be there. But why is it extra cold outside today? Ugh screw it! I'll just grab a hot chocolate from the cafe which comes through on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sneezed out loudly as I walked out of my psychology lecture and made my way towards the next class I took up recently as an extra class for some sort of an activity. It was about getting to know some variety of cultures.

I looked at the time to see there were still around fifteen minutes before the lecture begins. I guess a bowl of hot spicy ramyeon won't hurt.

I dragged myself into the cafeteria and placed an order for a small packet of ready-made ramyeon. I looked around there wasn't much of a crowd Today.

That's good, I don't have to deal with any familiar face today.
I took the bowl from the counter and paid quickly finding a vacant seat to swallow down this mouth watering food.

I slurped down the noodles and took out one tablet of ibuprofen for the headache and swallowed it down with some water.

I had five minutes to reach for the class so I made my way towards the exit as soon as possible.

My phone buzzed into my pocket as I walked down the hallway to exchange the books for the lecture from my locker.

I pulled out my phone and accepted the call without glancing at the caller id.

Y/n: "Hello"

Jin: "Hi there my princess! Where are you right now? And-wait! What's with that voice?? Are you okay??"

I gasped inaudibly as I looked at the caller id. Gosh-I cleared my throat multiple times before speaking up again.

Y/n: "U-uhm I just had a little bit of sour candies last night jinnie! You know how my voice gets sometimes after eating them yea? Anyways! I'm heading towards my culture classes for which I'm already late! So talk to you later! Byee! Love ya!"

I hang the phone up and sneeze out loud. I hurriedly ran towards my class. I'm always late in this lecture! Let's just hope that I don't get detention! Fingers crossed!

...........................

*Jin's pov*

I sighed as y/n declines the call just before I can give her a mouthful of lecture. She is hiding something and won't tell it to any of us.

I looked up at others who were all laying here and there on the sofa.
Well our lectures were canceled for the day except for the last business studies which was going to be conducted in the later afternoon.

We all were in the private lounge in the college chilling and wanted to call y/n so we can all talk with her for a little while but I guess she has a lecture to attend.

Jungkook: "Hyung! Is y/n on the way? Should I go and get her?"

Jin: "No need...she is attending her lecture right now"

Namjoon: "Jin hyung you look quite a bit dissapointed and sad? Why? Did something happen to
y/n?"

Jin: "I just feel like she is hiding something from us. The way she talked on the call...I guess she is sick."

Taehyung: "Wt-you sure hyung?! She would never come to attend lectures if she is sick"

Jin: "You know how she gets sometimes right? She tends to push herself too much till she falls sick and get's tired."

Hoseok: "Yeah you are right hyung but what made you think that she is sick"

Jin: "Her voice sounded a bit off and sore. And my instincts tell me that she is sick!"

Yoongi: "Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go and check if she is alright or not?"

Jimin: "Yeah let's go! I wanted to see her anyways! I miss her alot!"

Jin: "B-But what about her lectures?"

Yoongi: "Who cares? Let's go! Nothing comes before her health!"

(To be continued)

____________________________________