1. It all starts again

A/N :-

You can play 'parting at the river of three crossings' when I mention. Ig you'll like the chapter more that way.

''There maybe entities living among us that we're unaware of. Perhaps the many urban legends are really about them. What do you think ?'' Ji Ah asked clicking her fingers on the keyboard of her mac.

''Did you revise the script again ? The writer will faint.'' Jae hwan spoke actually scared of Sae rom ; the writer.

Jae hwan is a PD assistant at TVC Station and Ji-ah's teammate.

''Will she be really mad ?''
''Ofcourse.''
''Notwithstanding that, the revision is much better right ?''
''Ofcourse. What ?''
''Then go with this. A production director needs to have guts.'' Ji Ah said confidently.

''It's really strange. I don't believe in monsters or ghosts but seeing you guys talk about it makes it a bit believable.'' Y/n spoke from the seat behind Ji ah. They were in a car & on their way to visit somewhere.

''I don't believe in them but im really scared of them.'' Whined Jae hwan.

''I'm not scared at all, but I believe in them.'' Ji ah said looking out of the vehicles closed window that was covered with rain drops.

''Why is it raining so badly today ? I hate it when it rains.'' Y/n complained. She didn't know why she didn't like it but she just didn't. For some reason it felt really ominous to her.

''Maybe a fox is getting married.'' Ji ah stated.
''Omg, one more of that urban legend and i'll just get down here.'' Y/n who didn't believe in supernatural things or beings complained.

''Why did you volunteer to go with us ? You work in the crime department. There's no crime story where we are going.'' Jae hwan asked y/n, wondering.

''C'mon guys. I work in this department. I just know it when a crime story calls for me. You guys said an anonymous informer told you that you'd get a lead for your show at the wedding right ? That's so sus to me already.'' Y/n had this gut feeling which always helped her in many ways. She's instinctual and will always go to the depth of things to find the truth.

''Yeah but we aren't hundred percent sure either. It could be a prank.'' Jae hwan told y/n.

''Guess we're gonna find out now.'' Ji ah said while getting down the car when they had reached the wedding hall.

Y/n POV

We reached the wedding hall and were at the reception where the person was handing us meal tickets.

''The meal tickets.'' He said putting his hand forward.
''No we're good.'' I said. I wasn't really a big fan of the food served at weddings. Plus I was hungry for content now. Only some good exclusives could fill me up.

''I can never digest wedding food too.'' Ji ah agreed with me.
''Why ?'' Jae hwan asked perplexed as he still wanted those meal tickets.
''The air filled with forced happiness suffocates me.'' Ji ah replied while looking at her phone.

While Ji ah and Jae hwan were bickering about it my eyes took attention of a person who passed by us. He was tall and really handsome. His hair were red and he wore a nice suit. From what I observed it wasn't any local brand. That guy must be rich. But there's this weird looking umbrella he carried. The umbrella was beautiful but something about it didn't settle with me.
He passed by us pretty quick but he was surrounded by a weird aura.

''I need a story im destined to cover. The informant flaked.'' Ji ah said pulling me out of my thoughts.

Jae hwan clearly looked irritated about it but Ji ah just pulled him with her. Then could my hunch be wrong ? Will I really not get anything today ?