5. Breaking in

Author's POV

''Only 1 out of 6 survived.'' Shin ju read from the article on his phone. Though it had happened yesterday night the articles and news channels were blowing with the same news in the morning.
''Let's go.'' Lee yeon said nonchalantly.
''Too many people died.''
''So ?''
''Just leave it.''
''I have to finish it by myself.''

At the hospital, the only survivor of the bus accident; Jung Soo young, the highschooler was lying on the bed. Ji ah and y/n were standing beside her.

''Soo young, do you recognise me ? We met at the bus stop.'' Ji ah said.

But Soo young didnt even look at her instead she was staring in blankness at the ceiling.

''Do you remember how the accident occured ?'' Ji ah asked.

But Soo young just gave a slight no with tears forming in her eyes.

''You must be scared because you're the only one who survived.'' Y/n said understanding Soo young's feelings.
''I was in a similar accident long time ago. That's why I am all alone.'' Ji ah said sitting beside Soo young.
''If you put your mind to it a tragedy can become a very convenient shield.'' Y/n said supporting Ji ah's words.
''I hope you'll be strong. Its more fun being a production director than a victim.'' Ji ah added.

After trying to talk to Soo young they were on their way to leave.

''Contact us if anything, okay ?'' Y/n said keeping her card on the bed.

''Did you see that young man who sat by the window on the right side of the bus ?'' Ji ah asked a final question before going

''He had an umbrella like this.'' Ji ah said showing her an image from her phone.

As soon as Ji ah showed Soo young the image she started reacting

As soon as Ji ah showed Soo young the image she started reacting. She looked scared and was breathing heavily.

''You do know him. What did you see ? What was it that you're so...''
''He's coming.'' Soo young finally spoke with fear in her voice.
''What ?''
''He's coming to kill me. He'll come to kill me too.''