27. A drunk confession

Y/n POV

After that weird dream, I tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't. So I got up to cook some ramen for me cause why not. I am always up for late night eats. Whenever dad used to be here we would always have something or the other. Ice cream, cookies, tteokboki, even jjajangmyeon from any restaurant that was open late night. The list was long.

Regardless, I looked back into the pot. I didn't want my noodles to be overcooked with my head in the clouds. After a few minutes, when they were done I drained out some of the water, added spices, eggs, and garnished it in the pot itself. Classic. I just had a first bite just when my phone started ringing. Who is it this late ? I looked at the name flashing on my screen. Rang ? I hope everything is alright.

''Hello, Rang ?'' I spoke receiving the call.
''Hello, am I speaking with y/n-ssi ?''
''Uh, yes. I am y/n. Who are you ?''
''The owner of this phone is in my shop. Could you please come at the given address and take him, he's not in the condition to even walk by himself.''
''What ? Ohkay. Where do I have to come ?''

I quickly rush my way to the place the man told me. It was very nearby my home. So I walked there as fast as I could. When I reached there I saw Rang. He was asleep on the table. After a moment of appreciating his features, I jump back into reality. There's no wonder he looks like he came out of a fairytale. What ? I agree he looks good there's no denying that.

 What ? I agree he looks good there's no denying that

A man came walking towards me.

''Are you y/n-ssi ?''
''Yes, I am. What happened to him ?''
''He came here an hour ago. He was already drunk then but even after he came here he kept on drinking. It's too late and I have to close the shop. I tried to make him leave but he didn't. I saw your number on his last dialled so I called you here. Please, can you help me.''
''Oh, yeah sure.'' I say as I walk towards Rang. I bent down a bit and slowly patted his shoulder trying to wake him up as I hummed his name. After some seconds he woke up.

''Y/n is that you ? It's not a dream right ?'' I guess he's quite drunk.
''No, im here. Get up. Let's go home.'' I said helping him stand up. Gosh, how drunk is he to not be able to even stand on his feet properly. I put my arm around his waist and his hand around my neck for support. Never thought such a day would come.

I walk like that exiting the shop as I apologize to the owner for the trouble. We walk the way home cause there were no taxi's around. My luck (-_-). I overestimated myself. He's too heavy to carry for a human being. I mean im not used to carrying people when they're drunk. Not even once. Infact I was the one being carried by Do hwa whenever I got wasted. Good ol' times.

Thank goodness, we safely reached my home. I thought I wont make it tonight. Rang kept drunk murmuring something all the way and even now. Which I obviously am not able to understand except the part that was my name. Yeah, but why was he taking my name in every sentence ? That made me curious to know what he was talking about.