35. What do you fear the most ?

Author's POV

Rang pulled his hand away, his eyebrows furrowed. He looked like he could kill the lady any moment for touching him, when y/n held him back and the lady sprinted away to her escape.

''What the hell.'' Rang cursed slowly closing the door.
''Well, she was a bit weird.'' Y/n said examining the juice bottle.
''The vegetables must have been boiled by now.'' Rang murmured entering the kitchen when he hears a loud thud.
He turns around to find y/n on the ground unconscious.

Meanwhile,

Yeon visits hyeonuiong at the Afterlife Immigration Office,

''Today's the anniversary of your son's death, isn't it ?'' Yeon said sitting beside him.
''So you remember.''
''Where's Granny ?''
''She's probably going hysterical somewhere.''
''I know you guys suffered a lot after what happened to your son.''
''That's probably why she was so strict with you.''
''Yes. I've heard it enough. ‘Love eventually dies and disappears. I don't know why you would sacrifice your life for love’.'' Yeon said making a face.

''She always says that because if you kil yourself, you'll never get the chance to be reincarnated. Just like our son Bok gil.''
''But how did y/n get reincarnated then ?'' Yeon asked confused.
''What are you doing here ?'' Granny interrupts before her husband could say anything to Yeon.
''You knew I was here, but came out hearing y/n's name didnt you ?'' Yeon joked around.

''I don't know what to say to you kids. Everyone is as stubborn as ever. Why is she living with that jerk ?'' Granny said a bit frustrated.
''Jerk ? Is y/n living with Rang ?'' Yeon asked totally new to the topic.
''Who else, your brother. That idiot really thinks a black jade could protect her from everything out there.'' Granny says keeping her files in order.
''If you're so worried about her why don't you go and meet her ? You must miss her, after all you adored her so much than anyone else in this room.'' Yeon said teasing granny.

''Yah. Don't you have work to do. Go and complete your missions if you're so bored rather than having fun here.'' Granny scolded Yeon.
''Okay. Okay. Im leaving. Hyeonuiong, I have a favour to ask of you, i'll call you later.'' Yeon whispered the end.

At Rang's,

Rang hurriedly sprints towards y/n.

''Y/n ! Y/n ! Open your eyes.'' He tries calling out her name and bringing her to consciousness but it doesn't work. He rushes to the bedroom to get his phone to call for a doctor. He picks up his phone from the bed and was about to leave the room when he hears a song play. A rhyme was playing and the sound was coming from his closet. Weirdly enough it was like he didn't have control over his body and his feet were moving towards the closet. He opened the door to the closet and finds himself somewhere else.

His past life's house.

''What the hell-- how'd I come here ?'' Rang looks around in total panicked state when someone smashes a large piece of wood on the back of his head

''What the hell-- how'd I come here ?'' Rang looks around in total panicked state when someone smashes a large piece of wood on the back of his head. He immediately turns around to find a group of people surrounding him with wooden sticks in their hands.