51. Terry is the Imoogi

Author's POV

''You're here.'' Rang spoke as he gestured Yeon to take a seat.
''Where's everyone ?'' Yeon asked taking a seat.
''Yuri couldn't stop whining to y/n to go shopping with her, so yeah.''
''Atleast she isn't alone.'' Yeon added with a sigh.
''So, what are you thinking about ?''

''The imoogi. I plan on catching him.'' Yeon stated.
''You've started it seems.''
''Yeah. I called the traitor last night to come meet me.'' Yeon explained.
''I got it. He'll come for the ground cherries and you'll gain information about the Imoogi.'' Rang added.
''Bingo. I also asked Sae rom & Jae hwan to help find information on Imoogi & his weakness. But I cant do all this alone.''
''I'll help you.''

''I will also need y/n's help.'' Yeon said making Rang's face change.
''You know I don't want to involve her.''
''She's already involved Rang. You know it will get more messed up if we dont do anything. And y/n will get to know about everything one day. I know it's more twisted because.......
You were also playing a part in bringing the Imoogi back and clearly it's eating you because the knives turned to y/n. No one expected that but here we are.
I don't have to tell you this. You obviously know y/n more than anyone.'' Yeon said patting Rang's back as he looked like he would break down any moment.

''Just give me some time to think.''

At Shin ju's clinic,

''Your hands are trembling. A vet shouldn't be like that.'' The Imoogi spoke intimidating Shin ju.
''Im sorry.... Excuse me.'' Shin ju got up and turned around looking carefully at his shelf where sharp tools were kept. He slowly pulls out his hand to pick up one of the surgical knives to use as a weapon.

''Touch that and you die today.'' The Imoogi spoke making Shin ju tremble more than before.
''You know who I am don't you ? Koo Shin ju, Yeon's right hand man. So you can understand animals.'' He added looking Shin ju in the eye.
''What do you want ?''

''Yeon & I are playing catch the tail.''
''What ?''
''Which gets me to my point....'' The Imoogi grabbed Shin ju's throat, pushing his body in the shelves behind him.
''Are you a good hostage ?'' He added.

''Just kill me instead.'' Shin ju's loyalty spoke but the Imoogi suddenly reached closer to his ear and whispered something,
''One day, when the other part of me calls for you, you will.....''

At Rang's,

''Okay then i'll leave. I have somewhere to be.'' Yeon said getting up from the couch.
''Yeon, can you find out about the black jade ring from granny ? Maybe she would know where it is.''
''I'll ask her. Right, y/n needs to be careful of her surrounding. Where she goes, what she eats everything. Atleast for the time being.''
''I'll see to it.''
''And, please return the weather changing potion. I can only take so much of Granny's yelling for myself, now I also have to listen about you.''
''I will return it. But not anytime soon.'' Rang said giving a playful smile.

Meanwhile the Imoogi paid Bok hye ja a visit at the Snail bride restaurant and did the same thing he did with Shin ju.

Y/n POV

''Y/n-ssi we shopped so much today, its almost night.'' Yuri said giggling as she was in the driving seat, controlling the wheel.
''I never knew I could spend a whole day doing this.'' I added cheerfully.
''But really, thank you y/n-ssi.''
''No thanks to you yuri. I really needed my mind off things.''

''Maybe we---'' Yuri's ringing phone interrupts herself.
''Ye lee rang-nim.'' Rang has been calling every hour to check on us since the time we left home. He's kinda cute.
''Yes, we're almost home. Ye lee rang-nim, we'll be in front of you in five minutes. You can set a timer if you want.'' Yuri hung up as we entered the buildings parking lot. We carried the bags and were about to walk to the entrance when my phone buzzed.