24. A trade

Author's POV

''Y/n ?! What are you doing here ?'' Rang said getting on his feet. He was more than worried finding y/n there.
''I came for you of course.'' Y/n said casually.
''I told you not to---'' Rang gets interrupted by the fortune teller.

The fortune teller got up and walked to y/n shoving a magnifying glass in front of her face as if he was examining something.

''Excuse me, what are you doing ?'' y/n said backing off from him while Rang was highly confused.
''Ah, as I thought. You're too valuable to be standing here.'' The fortune teller said.
''What do you mean ?'' Rang asked.
''She's more than worth the price. Give her and you can take the eyebrows of the tiger.''
''What ? What is he saying ? And who are you ?'' Y/n asked feeling alienated.

''Im the fortune teller. I really didn't expect to see you her. What a miracle isn't it ? I thought you had--'' The fortune teller says taking steps towards y/n when Rang immediately comes in between them interrupting the guy.
''Dream on. Im not gonna give her up.'' Rang says firmly.
''Huh, then I guess you don't want them.'' He said pointing towards the glasses.
''I'll be right back. Y/n come with me.'' Rang said holding y/n's wrist and walking away when,

''You two shouldn't be together. You shouldn't have met again in the first place.'' The fortune teller speaks making Rang stop.
''But it's fate afterall. What can you poor souls do.'' Rang's face turned pale. He immediately pulled himself together and took y/n with him leaving the fortune teller talking to himself.
''They don't get it. If they stay together one of them will die.''

Lee rang POV

''What are you doing here ?'' I ask as we walked outside the fortune tellers tent.
''Im here to meet you. I needed to talk to you.''
''You shouldn't have come here, why don't you understand its....'' It's dangerous for you to come here.
''I can't comply if I don't know what i'm facing.''

''There are a lot of people in here, and not all of them are humans. There are spirits, totems, goblins, everyone.''
''So its a supernatural party ?''
''Is that reason enough for you to not be here ?''
''I have you. I have a.... How many years did you say you're old ? 600 right, I have a 600 year old powerful, clever, nine tailed fox. What could happen ?'' A lot y/n.

Author's POV
At the snail brides restaurant,

''Why should I eat this ?'' Yuri asked Shin ju who looked at her with eagerness.
''It's chicken ginseng soup. Its good for you and delicious.'' Shin ju said innocently.
''But why are you buying this for me ?''
''I think i've misjudged you a little.''
''What if you didn't misjudge me ?'' Yuri scowls.
''Based on my personal experience, no one evil ever pitied on animals.''
''I don't like you. Are you deaf ? I don't like you.''
''Even if you don't im sure you'll like the soup. Try it.''

''Aish, why are you smiling like an idiot even when I told you I dont like you ?''
''You're like the pets i've seen.''
''What ?''
''Those who were abandoned and abused. It's because they don't know how to be loved.''
''Shut your trap.''

Lee rang POV

''How did you even find me ?''
''Took some help from detective baek.''
''Did you tap my location ?'' She didn't reply, she avoided my gaze. Seriously, y/n. You worry me to death I swear.
''What could I do, I wanted to meet and you weren't ready to reveal this secret location.''
''That's not justified.''
''I wouldn't have come, but this thing its eating me up. I cant sleep or do anything properly.''
''What's wrong ?''
''I've been getting some dreams lately.''
''What kind of ?'' Did the bulgasari come back ? But I warned him to stay away from y/n.