Finale

Lee rang POV

6 years later

''Did you know Yeon's a big narcissist ?'' I spoke looking at Ji ah.
''What ?'' Ofcourse she wouldn't know.
''All sorts of beings from all over the world would come to our woods to see Yeon. He's really proud of his looks, imagine how worse it was in the past. He always looked at his reflection in the stream and said, if you were to embody the word beauty into a form, it would be this face.''
''I cant even imagine that.'' Ji ah said chuckling.

''That's even worse than him falling for voice phishing.'' She revealed unintentionally.
''He fell for voice phishing ?'' I said leaning a bit forward with curiosity.
''He lost 20,000 dollars.''
''How ridiculous. A nine failed fox falling for voice phishing ?'' I couldn't control my laughter.

''Yah, what are you guys laughing about instead of helping me here ?'' Yeon whined while holding a balloon in his hand

''Im not supposed to do all of this alone.'' He complained.
''Seriously Rang, we can chit chat later. We need to finish this before they are back.'' Y/n came out from the bedroom all dressed up. Was I mesmerized looking at her ? Yes. Did I stare at her wide eyed ? Obviously.

''Now if you're done admiring your wife, maybe give me a hand here.'' Yeon just wont let me a moment. Giving up, I walked towards him and helped him put on the decorations while Ji ah helped y/n set the table.

 Giving up, I walked towards him and helped him put on the decorations while Ji ah helped y/n set the table

After a while, it was all done. The house looked splendid. We were all catching a breath when the door bell rang making us all jump up a bit.

''I guess they're here.'' Yeon spoke out.
''Turn the lights off.'' Ji ah did so as I and y/n walked towards the door with confetti poppers in our hands.

''Surprise !'' We yelled as we opened the door but our super excited scream faded looking at who it actually was.