55. Save Yuri

Author's POV

''How may I help you ?'' An officer  asked Hae Ryeong who walked into the police station as commanded by the Imoogi.
''Im here to turn myself in.''

The officer took Hae Ryeong to detective baek.
''I killed her.''
''Killed whom ?'' Detective baek asked.
''The mummified victim you found.''
''Are you for real ?''
''There are four more. Search my cars GPS history, and you'll find the burial sites for all victims.''
''Check it out.'' Baek orders the officers.

''What is your motive ? Why would the head of a broadcasting station....''
''I just wanted longevity. If you had been in my shoes you would've made the same choice.''

On the other hand,

Yeon and Ji ah were in a deep conversation. Yeon informed Ji ah about everything that had happened about y/n.

''Yeon, is this because of me--''
''Ji ah-ya, it's no ones fault. It's all because of the Imoogi jerk.''
''Then what now ?''
''Im pretty sure one of the factors that no one knows about is that y/n is somehow connected with the past Imoogi. The only person who knows about y/n's past is Granny. And she isn't going to tell me anything about it.''

''But now that y/n's memories are back, she might remember something about it.'' Ji ah stated.
''Exactly. We need to work on that. I'll go and meet the snail bride. I had asked Shin ju to ask her to find something on the fortune teller. And, bring my part timers to my place along with you.''
''Sae rom and Jae hwan ? Okay.''

At Rang's,

Rang's eyes suddenly open wide to hear the loud crying of a child

Rang's eyes suddenly open wide to hear the loud crying of a child. He sits up with a jerk as he finds a wailing Soo ho standing near him.

''Soo ho, why are you crying ? What happened, where is everybody ?'' Rang asked, his heart beat fastening, not from waking up from the deep slumber but from the sheer anxiousness that everything was over.

''Ahjussi, you woke up.'' Soo ho said in between sobs, embracing Rang.
''Calm down. Im alright. Now tell me, where is everyone ? Where's y/n and Yuri ?''
''Y/n noona.... She's...... She's in her room, lying on the bed..... Ahjusi, she hasn't woken up since yesterday.....'' The kid said trying to control his tears and runny nose.
Rang immediately stood up and sprinted towards y/n's room as Soo ho walked with him.
The two walked in the room to find y/n quivering in her sleep. Rang went near her and held her hand tight.

''Y/n, wake up. Please come out of it. Im back y/n. Please....... Please open your eyes.'' Rang pleaded while a few tear drops slid down his face falling onto y/n's hand that he held.

The whimpering stopped as y/n's hazel eyes met Rang's unfaltering gaze.
''Rang....?''
''Yes, its me y/n.'' Rang replied in a low tone only to melt in y/n's gripping embrace. They slowly pulled away to find Soo ho making a really sad face looking at y/n. They moved a bit to create some space between them as y/n spread her arms indicating the kid to join in the hug, and so Soo ho did.