61. Joining hands

Author's POV

''Noona, the pancakes are really tasty ! Aren't they ahjussi ?'' Soo ho tried cheering y/n and Rang up. Though he was a kid, he was quite mature for his age. One of the reasons for that maturity unfortunately were his family situations before.
''Yeah... It's really good !'' Rang joined in to Soo ho's efforts.
''Thank you Soo ho-ya. Im glad you liked it.'' Y/n tried smiling.

''Im craving naengmyeon....'' Rang muttered which didnt go unheard by y/n.

'' Rang muttered which didnt go unheard by y/n

''I miss Yuri too.'' Y/n spoke holding Rang's hand, comforting him. Rang wasn't even surprised how y/n caught that because he knew that she felt him better than anyone.

''Rang maybe I should---''
''NO.'' Rang interrupted y/n.
''We talked about this y/n. We will not be giving the Imoogi what he wants. Please, try not to put yourself in danger. I'll think of something, we will save Yuri. But not at the sacrifice of anyone.''

Rang's flashback

''I plan to end this fight once and for all.'' Yeon spoke in a low voice.
''What if you fail ?'' Rang asked expressionless.
''Rang, that's why I need you. If by chance something happens to me, i'd like you to finish this yourself. I'd like you to be the final weapon.''
''I refuse.'' Rang immediately replied.
''Rang please, that's the only way. That's the only way we can save the world.'' Yeon spoke with pleading eyes.

''I dont give a damn about the world. I want to save y/n. We want to protect different things, Yeon.''

''Rang, please

''Rang, please......''
''You can protect the world. I'll save y/n & Yuri. I'll save you.''

Present time,

''Why are you suddenly smiling ?'' Soo ho asked pulling Rang out of the memory web.
''I feel like being a good boy isn't my thing.'' Rang said smirking.
''Good for me. Good boys aren't my type either.'' Y/n murmured audible only to Rang, as she took Soo ho's plate to the kitchen to get him more pancakes.

'' Y/n murmured audible only to Rang, as she took Soo ho's plate to the kitchen to get him more pancakes