100k + Announcement

Okay let me breathe for a second.....

...

...

...

...

You guys ! It's 100k reads on this story now !!!!!!
What the hell ?! How did that happen ?! 😭😭😭

This was my first fanfic and my first 100k views y'all. And I give all the credit to you guys who are my well wishers and supporters.

Trust me when I say this, I read every single one of your comments and messages and I try my best to reply to them. Each and every one of you has been a huge positive element in my daily life. I feel immense gratitude to be able to have yourself as my readers.

This fanfic started because of my love for the character lee rang. I felt a personal connection with him, like I related to him on a personal level and wanted to do everything in my power to make things right for him. And I tried my best doing so.
And I think it is through that same love that I found you all, it's indeed one of the best things that has happened in my life.

I think im gonna cry an ocean after writing this message--

But I have a good news for you all....!

I wasn't really gonna do this at first but after watching the episodes and reading all your messages that requested a part two of this story/ fanfic on TOTNT : 1938.....

I have decided to finally write a fanfic on this new season of 'Tale of the nine tailed' !
It will be a continuation of this story so if you wanna reread or anything go ahead ! 😉

I've already thought about the basic outline and completed writing two chapters in my draft. I'll be publishing the first chapter when the last episode of 'TOTNT : 1938' airs and yes ! Thats the announcement guys, i've said it.

Once again, I thank you all and send my deepest gratitudes to every single one of you who've helped my story reach this far. I truly couldn't have done this without all of you. I dont say this very often and when I do, I actually mean it, I LOVE YOU GUYS.

So, im currently active on the story 'Red light' which is a fanfic on On Ha Jun from 'Taxi driver season 2' kdrama. If you like that story make sure to read it. The updates are a lil slow because im simultaneously preparing for the TOTNT fanfic. No excuses made, I apologize for the slow updates.

That's that.

Exhales

Other than that, if you ever need to talk to me about anything, not just the fanfics or stories, something bothering you, or you need someone to listen to you, im here. Message me and i'll try my best to do what I can.

Until then,
Stay safe, stay healthy and above everything, happy. This is authornim, signing out. Adios.

 Adios