41. Enters Terry

Author's POV

''So, what are we gonna do now ?'' Ji ah asked sighing.
''Don't be so disappointed. I have a back up plan.'' Yeon says referring to his back up plan aka Shin Ju whom he had asked to tail Rang.

On the other hand,
A disheartened Rang reaches home meeting Yuri who was eagerly waiting for him pacing around the living room.

''Lee rang-nim, where were you ?''
''I want to be alone.....''
''Did you.... Did you eat the ground cherry ?'' Yuri asked happily.
''Please, let me be alone. And if y/n comes, tell her i'm resting or anything. Don't let her meet me. I can't see her, stinking of death..... ''
''Okay... Atleast take this, Yeon came and left it for you.'' Yuri said in a low tone handing Rang the azaleas which he took and left for his room.

Meanwhile,
Hae Ryeong and the Imoogi were working on their plan continuously without a break. Moving a step forward in the same, Hae Ryeong called up Tae suk.

''Yes sir, what brings you to call me at this hour ?'' Tae suk asked from the other end of the phone.
''I have a personal favor to ask of you.''
''I'll do anything for you sir.''
.......
....
........
''He'll go see you tomorrow, Thank you.'' Hae Ryeong disconnected the call.

''It's done.'' Hae Ryeong said looking at the Imoogi who was examining the black jade ring that once used to be on y/n's finger.
''The spirit of darkness wasn't all useless, I guess.'' The Imoogi spoke still looking at the ring.
''The half-fox must have given her this to keep her safe from minor negative threats. But why'd you take it ? I mean it wouldn't have done much harm to you anyways.''
''She could enter the consciousness which I had built, when I wanted to see Ji ah for the first time. She isn't any normal human being. Of course, this black jade was ineffective on me but things could've changed if it remained with her. Do you know why ?'' The Imoogi asks Hae Ryeong expecting an answer to which he nods a 'no'.

''The black jade is a clever stone. It reacts to energies around it. It is quite powerful in itself if used by a normal person. But when it stays with a body like that of y/n, the power and energy surging in her body bonds with the stone. In general, making it more powerful. And if I want to be close to her I dont want place for anything that could prove as a threat.''

''Ofcourse, Who knew the half fox would be of so much use. Poor him, he's gonna lose his everything.''

Y/n enters the house to find a tensed Yuri sitting on the couch biting her nails in anxiousness.

''Yuri-ya, what happened ? Is everything alright ?'' Y/n asked taking a seat beside Yuri.
''Y/n-ssi, I am glad you're here. I was waiting for you.'' Yuri said giving a light hug to y/n, as they pulled away,

''What's wrong ? Are you alright ?''''Yeah, i'm alright but someone else is not

''Yeah, i'm alright but someone else is not.''
''Who ?''
''Lee ra--''

Especially y/n, no matter what you cant tell her.