Chapter 4: Bosses & Boxers

Isabella POV

Brrrr! Brrrr! Brrrrr!

" Ugh! Stop, you little fire engine." 

My raspy voice ripples through the room. My hand slams onto the alarm for it to stop. Hopefully, father can't hear me, if he was to, I would be on the butcher's shelf right now. Well, thank God for that! You may be wondering why I'm so angry to get up, so let me tell you.

Nikolas is annoying me with his 'irritation game,' he was bossing me around everywhere, there's no doubt he won't do that again. Seriously, I thought my boss would be nice and not too harsh on me, but I was wrong, he's worse than any other guy I've met. I don't like him, at all. That is why I am internally groaning at the sound of work. Also, Nikolas didn't give me $1000 he only gave me $300 and he said that he would give the rest today because I didn't do everything he wanted me to do. It's pure bullshit.

" ISABELLA! You little sl*t, get your dirty ass down here! " 

Yeah, it's pretty normal for me to hear these rants in the morning. That's almost like his Bible, swearing at me and shouting at me, like it's compulsary. Although, I am used to it, I do miss my old dad a lot. From the times when I walked my first steps, to when I finshed my education. I want my dad back, but he's lost in that huge, fierce soul, he can't be found...

~~~~ AT TAPTIKLIS INDUSTRIES ~~~~

" Bells, get that folder for me." 

Nikolas orders me, pointing to a small desk in the corner of the room.

I stand up from the chair, " As you wish." 

My feet take me to the little desk, which is not high, so I have to bend down to reach it. My back is bent over when I hear a low whistle. A blush creeps up my cheeks and I look down at the floor to hide my face. That b*stard. He makes me so uncomfortable, my mind is always worrying if he will do something unusual. Still, I don't think I'm cautios enough. He is Nikolas Taptiklis. He's capable of anything.

" Here you go, Nikolas." 

I place the folder on his glass desk and return to me seat that is directly in front of him.

" That was the best sight ever, Bells," he has his signature smirk written on his face.

Ugh, I hate my boss.

" I am your secretary and you are my boss, we should keep it that way and work. I am not here to flirt, I am here to earn money." 

Nikolas taises his eyebrow sarcastically, " Really? I though you just came here to show me your awesome ass, Bells. You disappoint me."

A scowl appears on my face, " Well, I am not here to satisfy you, Taptiklis."  I move my chair away from him, not wanting to be next to him.

" You will satisfy me, you wait and see. Once you're screaming my name--"  I cover my ears with my hands, signalling that I don't want to hear him.

" I don't care about your desires, Nikolas, give me a job to do so I can work." 

Nikolas laughs a light laugh, " They will soon be your desires, too, Bells. Don't you worry, we'll kill two birds with one stone."

This is what I mean, he flirts with me and expects me to be fine with it. I am not that kind of person.

" Oh yeah, your job is to come shopping with me. I must buy a new coat, since Winter is coming." 

Oh my Lord...there's me thinking that he'll send me to reply to some e-mails, but no, it has to be with him. I wish the floor would open up and drag me into my grave. Why do I have to be his secretary? Why can't somebody useful and worthy do that? Because I am certainly none of those things, I am a piece of trash that everyone uses and throws in the bin. That's all.