Chapter 45: The Past

Nikolas POV

"Bells, the first thing I need to tell you is about my past-"

Bells cuts me off, "I thought you already told me about your past. About your mother and father."

With a calm tone, I say, "No. This is about my love life past, I believe you should know about the one woman who fucked my life up."

Bells features are twisted with guilt, her face displaying remorse, "Nick, you don't have to."

"I want to. Basically, this was a little after my dad knocked all of those women up. I met this woman at a gala, my mother and I went. She was the daughter of some business man; but she seemed different to all the others. Of course I was wrong. She turned out to be a fucking nightmare, she stole about 1 million from me.I didn't think she was the type to do so at first, y'know, because I was whipped. Wrapped around her finger like a dog on a leash."

A small chuckle escaped Bells' mouth," I can't imagine you as naïve."

"Well, Bells, everyone was young once. Anyways, she stole money from me and I found out. She played me by saying that she was scared to tell me about it. She said her dad was dying, he was, but he didn't need money for medication because he was rich himself. She was a bit dumb, she was. After that, I broke up with her. It included a bit of crying, but mostly drinking. I was whipped, what do you expect? It was just lust though, no love."

I take a deep breath after telling Bells about the pathetic first love of my life. Thinking about it now, I understand why I was like that. My dad left my mom and I so I felt like I needed more love than just my mom's, which was stupid because nothing can overpower my mom's love.

Bells chuckles, "At least that woman isn't still after you,eh?"

"Even if she was, I have a jewel in my life that I am going to keep and no one will be able to change that. Her name was Sofia Fernandez. A Colombian lady, she was very beautiful and that's why I liked her, the best in her town."

Isabella teases,"Oh really? You still think she's beautiful? Why don't you be with her, then?"

I chuckle amusingly," Come on! You know that was ages ago, I only have eyes for you."

She turns her back to me stubbornly, "Don't talk to me, Nikolas! I don't care."

She tries to hide her smile but I hear the laughter in her voice,"Okay fine. You know me too well."

       《《《《 PAGE BREAK 》》》》

Isabella POV

Am I still going to work in the café?  Am I still going to live with David? Am I still going to live like I'm single?

All these questions sprint into my train of thought. Nikolas didn't say anything about me moving back in with him or getting my old job back....so I suppose the answer to all of the above are yes.

" By the way, Bells, you're moving in with me again. No isn't an answer so get ready because we are going to David's house to get your bags."

Did he just read my mi-?

"No, I didn't. You thought aloud, babes." Nikolas remarks smugly.

A scarlet blanket cloaks my cheeks, bringing a smile to Nikolas' face.

"Okay...let me call Dave and tell him. He's going to be very upset," I sigh with disappointment leaking from my voice.

Nikolas' eyebrows crease," I don't care. You're mine now and forever, so you're staying with me."