Chapter 43: Time

A/N: This is probably going to be the only chapter you will get for a long time because I'm doing my GCSEs this year, the new system, so it's gonna be hard to concentrate and write my story, so it is gonna be on hold until July. I hope you guys understand because I assume most of you are in the same boat as me, so please be patient. I am very much appreciative of the amount of reads and votes I get everyday, thank you so much for supporting me. This may sound clichè, but you lot are the only reason why I am writing and continuing with this story, otherwise I would have deleted it a while ago. Be back soon, enjoy...

Nikolas POV

"So Bells, that Daniel is definitely up to something. Why would he be hanging around with Annabelle?"

Bells shrugs nonchalantly, "I wouldn't pay too much attention to them, they're just dating, let them be."

I shake my head vigorously, "But they could be up to something, I mean, they didn't really have any interest in each other the first time. There are chances that they are planning something, that's why I've got Matt to check on them."

"I don't know, you could be right. Anyways, I better go back to my office, they're texting me to get back. Bye, Nick."

She steps towards me and wraps her long arms around me. God, she's going to be the death of me. The way her body moves clumsily, the way she blows her stray hair out of her face, the way she gets jealous of other girls. I love everything about her, but I've never actually told her that. I need to wait for a precious time to officially say those three precious words to her.

Annabelle skips through the door with a tight grin on her face, her foundation glowing brighter than her future.

"Hey, Mr.Taptiklis, I have this very important question to ask you."

"What is it? Quickly, I have work which needs to be done."

She chuckles, "Okay, okay. When were you planning on telling me that you're getting married? "

What? Marriage? When? My eyes are wide with bewilderment, shock cascading my face. M-Married? What is she talking about?

"I'm not getting married! Who the fuck told you that bullshit?! Pffft, you're out of your mind, woman. Now get to work. I want those documents sent to me and my clients as soon as possible."

"Wait....hold up, you are getting married. Look at the papers," Annabelle hands me the magazine which displays a photo of me and Isabella on the front.

"This is lies, I never proposed to her, hell, I've never even discussed marriage with her."

Annabelle nonchalantly shrugs, a small smile on her face, "They're saying you did, last night, at your mansion."

Fuck my life. What is going on? Who even conjured up this bullshit? Who made these lies up? What the fuck is happening? I'm not going to be taken seriously by anybody, they think I'm still a player.

A vibration pulls me out of my sea of questions and I immediately answer the phone.

"Nick, what is happening? What lies have they made up? It says last month you were with Elizabeth Brown and now you are getting married to me."

My breathing rate increases rapidly, I can hear her breath falter through the phone. She's obviously as shocked as I am.

"I don't even know, Bells. I-I made sure that they didn't see us, h-how did they take this p-photo...? "

It takes a few irritating seconds for her to reply, "God...I-I don't know, my dad has probably seen this already. He's going to kill me, Nikolas."

Fuck. Why was I so careless when I was taking her out? Why didn't I warn her when I knew that there were cameras watching us? Why do I always fucking ruin everything? Knowing Bells, she's probably going to need some space and time after this. To think this through, if she really wants to face the media and their fictitious lies. She won't want to be with me anymore. What did she see in me in the first place? My shit as fuck personality is hidden by my looks.