Chapter 16: Crashing At Your's

Nikolas POV

" Nick, can I go home now? "  I don't blame Bells, we've been at the shops for an hour, buying random items for absolutely no reason at all. It was really amusing to see Bells' eyes light up like fireworks when she saw these Lindor chocolates. She reminded me constantly in the shop that Belgian chocolate is the most mouth-watering chocolate ever made, and as a result, I bough two boxes to make her shut her sexy mouth. And after tasting one of those, I agreed with her. For once, I agreed with a woman, especially my secretary.

That's surprising for me because my secretaries were only working with me for one day, and then they were out the next morning. Seriously, none of them wanted to work, they all just flirted with me, but Bells is different. Better. Bells is not grabbing my attention by flirting with me, she is just being herself, and that immediately sets me off somehow.

This has never been the case with any woman before, and I am afraid that a special and magical feeling for Bells is brewing gradually inside my heart. And I can't identify what exactly it is. Something foreign and unfamiliar and.....unique. I have never felt this way before, never with a woman, and it feels pleasuring now and refreshing, like this feeling was awaiting me all my life. Awaiting me to lock it in my heart and show it all towards one worthy person. One person that deserves all the happiness in the world...

" Bells, are you really that tired? It's just 1:48, I normally stay until 3:00, and you are already tired."  Bells rolls her eyes, she never does, and it kind of hurts me. I don't know why I feel this way, but Bells acting that way with me just gets me irritated and hurt. "Don't roll your eyes, please, Bells. Oh and can you tell me where you live? "  My voice appears soft and gentle, like my voice has just been cleansed with bleach. Bells' lips droop down her face, her eyes hold question and her face possesses her natural beauty, as always.

" Nick, why do you want my address? Please, don't tell me that you are stalking me, my father will kill me." That father of her's is a despicable and ruthless b*stard. How dare he do that to his child, especially his daughter? When Bells had told me all about her father, she was cradled in my arms and she was shaking uncontrollably because of the sobs that racked her fragile body. The image of Bells in pain and sorrow automatically pierces a knife through my heart.  "If you want to go home, I need your address. Baby, you are hilarious...."

Bells playfully glares at me, her eyes set in a deadly look as if she wants to murder me. Okay...that's not going to scare me as she may know, so it's completely pointless. The only action to do is erupt into a spasm of relentless laughter because Bells' face is priceless. And so I do. " I am exhausted, Nikolas, all I want is sleep. Can I at least go home? "  Under Bells' eyes are dark shades, there are dark circles forming, but she's still as beautiful as ever. I have no justification as to why I am staring intensely into her vibrant, sparkling eyes. Maybe it's because she's as breath-taking as nature, or to be more truthful, an angel from Heaven.

" Okay....tell me you're address, then." This time she doesn't roll her eyes, agitated or ask me a question that wasn't in my mind. She lays her head back on the leather head rest, and I see her muscles loosen, although they aren't defined. A moan of pleasure and relaxation escapes her lips as she cherishes her little moment. The image of Bells' beautiful body in a lying position, her head back, relaxing, has my mouth watering. As if she's irresistable. And sooner or later, my mind produces images and thoughts that nobody would like to hear or see.

" It's on Littlewood road, you know Hetty's Coffee? It's just opposite that." Although I hear her amazing voice clearly, I make sure that her words are out of my mind, and that my mansion is where I am heading. Yes, I do know where her house is, but it is too far for me to go, especially at this time at night. No wonder Bells is knackered. "You continue moaning like a pleasured kitten."  My unexpected comment alarms Bells and causes her to instantly sit up, like a spark is buzzing up her cute ass. Don't get me started on her face, her eyes are wide in utter shock, her cheeks flushing a deep crimson shade and her lips parted like a fish out of water. Let me tell you, that's the most cutest expression I have ever come across.

" Close that sexy mouth of your's, you'll catch flies."  My remark doesn't seem to affect her much because her surprised expression remains comstant on her face. My hand slides towards her soft one, exploring with the tips of my fingers because I cannot see as I am driving with 99.9% concentration. My hands make contact with a fabric, but it travels down a bit more, discovering a soft patch of skin, which I'm assuming is her perfectly defined hip. My thumb intensely rubs the skin repeatedly in circles, in a massaging and comforting manner. And I swear I hear a small sigh release from Bells. Maybe she does like me....or does have an attraction to me in some way.

" Nick, stop, look at the road! "  She attempts to sound scared and alert, but it comes out as a moan of enjoyment. As soon as we both hear that, she immediately pushes my fingers away from her, like they possess a disease or something. Her face is disguised with disgust, also combined with a hint of amazement. Her beautiful orbs swirl with confusion, her lips tilt and so does her head. " This is not the way to my house, Nick, do you have any idea where it is? "  My lips produce my signature smirk, and when Bells sees my expression, she instantly knows that something is going on.

Her expression contorts into a slightly agitated look, her nose turns imto a fainty pink colour, " What are you planning, Taptiklis.....? "

      《《《《 PAGE BREAK 》》》》

Her beautifully sculptured body is sprawled on the grand bed of my bedroom. I considered Bells' perspective of thoughs and decided that she would appreciate me if I let her sleep in my bed, alone. Especially the fact that we aren't on confirmed dating terms yet, I don't think I should be violating her personal space, or her 'beauty sleep,' as many girls would usually say. Bells is not an ordinary girl, though.... Of course not, but that word is an essential to all girls.

Before preparing myself for my relaxing sleep, I slowly walk towards the bed, careful not to wake Bells up. Before I process what is happening, my lips press against the skin of her tanned forehead, and the feeling seems natural, but foreign. "Good night, my Bells...sweet dreams."  I wish she was awake to willingly pull me into her welcoming embrace, and savour a little, memorable moment between the two of us. But I can only wish...

#Ash

< M.B.B >