Chapter 49: Back to Reality

Nikolas POV

"I need to get back to work, soon. I'm missing it so much," Bells whines.

She pulls the hairband out of her hair so that her hair falls down to her waist. Her hair has grown quite a lot since I first met her. She's always putting oils and gels in her hair. But to be honest, she doesn't need it, her hair is naturally beautiful.

"You don't need to, Bells. You have all of my money," I reassure her.

She shakes her head and sighs,"I want to be independent. I still want to make my own money, Nick."

Whatever she wants to do, I'm okay with. As long as she's happy, then I will be happy. That's all I want. She can work if she wants to, but I will have to make sure that she doesn't stress herself out too much.

I lay my head on Bells' lap and she begins to play with my hair.

I smile at her,"You're going to be my secretary again, Bells. I can't wait to restore those good days we had in that office."

Bells chuckles,"Oh yeah. Good days? So bullying me and giving me a hard time was good?"

I never bullied her. I just tried to be rude so she wasn't so nice to me. I didn't want to like her, but my body couldn't help it.

"No I didn't! Bells, I liked you but I didn't know what was going on. I was a bastard but it wasn't bullying you."

She twists my hair every now and then, her hands feeling heavenly as they glide through my hair. She gazes into my eyes and leans down to kiss me, a mischievious glint in her eyes. I close my eyes and wait for her lips to lock with mine, but I don't feel her sweet lips. Quickly, I open my eyes to see her laughing while taking a picture of me.

"Bells! Where's my kiss? Please don't do this to me," I beg her with puppy dog eyes.

She mockingly imitates my expression,"Awww. You ain't getting one. Too bad."

Oh. She wants to play hard to get. Well I'm not playing her game and she knows it. I snake my arms around her neck and pull her head down so her lips are a few inches away from mine. Her breath-taking eyes draw me into an abyss of love. Her heavy breaths cause my seated heart to knock against my chest. Master Taptiklis springs to life and Bells begins to laugh as she sees my erection.

With an accusing look, I complain,"I told you not to mess with me. Now Mr Taptiklis is wanting more, you're just going to have to satisfy him."

She shakes her head stubbornly and crosses her arms across her chest, and in the process, pushing her breasts up. That's it. I can't do it. I have to have her. Now.

     《《《《 PAGE BREAK 》》》》

I've been thinking about settling down with Bells, like getting married and kids and stuff. On the other hand, she might get a bit overwhelmed by such a big jump, so it's best not to bring it up yet. I mean, I'm 25 and I need to settle down soon, but Bells is 23 and I don't think she's ready to do that. We are mature enough and we know what we are doing.I would ask for advice from someone else but Bells is different and I don't know what she would think when I ask her such questions.

I absolutely adore the idea of marrying Isabella and having kids together. I can imagine the kids having a mixture of Bells' and I's features. Our very own kids. Our own family. It would really help Bells too because she didn't really have much support from her family because she didn't have one. Except for that prick she calls a father.

Bells and I are going to go shopping now, we're currently at McDonald's. She was craving chicken nuggets so I decided to kill two birds with one stone. Bells mentioned to me at the hospital that she wanted to go shopping because she needed a reformation of her wardrobe.