40.

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

I was still in Louisville, I really didn't want to leave to be honest I wanted to stay here. Just being around Stephen and his family was everything to me for right now. I have my moments when I break down and cry and think about Aaliyah and Stephen is right there for me comforting me which I need from my husband but I just thank Stephen a lot for being here for me at this time and I know he's hurting too so I try to be there for him to as well but at the same time I don't want to stress this baby out its just a whole lot to deal with. It was around midnight and I couldn't really sleep so I went to see if Stephen was up.

"Stephen you up?" I asked.

"Yeah." Static said.

"Can I come in here?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on in here." Static said.

I came inside his room and closed the door.

"I couldn't really sleep." I said.

"You need me to read you a bedtime story?" Static joked as I laughed.

"You real funny!" I said as I sat on his bed.

"What was you doing before I came in?" I asked.

"Just writing a song that's all!" Static told me.

"Always like Devante gotta write something down when it comes to mind." I said as he nodded.

"True that. Why can you sleep?" Static asked.

"Got everything on my mind. My mind is just up knowing that I am tried and want to sleep." I said.

"Yeah I be like that too, I got all this shit in my mind than my mind starts to wander its gets deep. ya mind is a powerful thing." Static told me.

"You ain't never lie about that." I said.

"I was wondering if I can sleep in here tonight?" I questioned.

"I don't mind, if it helps me sleep then I'm okay with it." Static said.

"Thank you." I said.

I got into the covers laying right next to him. I started to get real nervous about this but I need to sleep and I think Stephen will help me fall asleep since Devante isn't here with me.

 I started to get real nervous about this but I need to sleep and I think Stephen will help me fall asleep since Devante isn't here with me