10.

Another edit that I made above,

and between the chapter that you about to read

August 24th, 1999

Justine's 20th birthday

Los Angeles, California

Aaliyah Haughton

I was surprising my girl Justine for her 20th birthday, been busy filming my 1st movie so its a pretty big deal for me. I told her that I wasn't going to be able to make it to her birthday party. I met up with Tim, Static, and Missy as they told me that she was taking pictures, and when she saw me she got so happy and ran towards me giving me a hug.

"I thought you wasn't going to make it?" Justine asked.

"No I wanted to surprise you!" I said as she shook her head.

"Well I am surprised alright." Justine said giving me another hug.

That is when we took couple of pictures together

That is when we took couple of pictures together. Just love when we were together always have a great time.

"When do you go back filming?" Justine asked.

"tomorrow actually! I wanted to see you." I told her.

"You didn't have to do that!" Justine said.

"I wanted to, you one of my best friends." I said as she smiled.

"I love you so much Aaliyah! Can't ask for a better friend." Justine said as I smiled.

"I love you too." I said.

"So I have been seeing Devante eyeing you the whole night, are you guys seeing each other?" I asked.