43.

May 19th, 2002

Atlantic Records

New York City

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

[Verse 1]
There isn't many things
That I can say to you, right now

I had to save it for tomorrow
I can't imagine how you feel right now, so I'd
Rather not try
If you had somethin' to say to me
Why don't you try to speak, not walk away from me?
You gotta let me know, right now
'Cause I can't read inside your mind
And I'd rather not try

[Chorus]
Love's a risk you take
It's a choice you make
It's so hard to monitor
All the time I get it
I don't need advice

I was letting the label listen to the 'Bare With Me' album and they was really loving it we discuss that we release the album on June 17th and that was a good date for me. But they did discuss the tour they want me to a small tour for my album and maybe a tour overseas but not for sure yet so I am finally ready to tour again I miss touring and seeing my fans faces. I decided that I was going to bring my kids along I know Devante wouldn't mind being on tour with me.

"Girl you know I don't mind going to tour with ya." Devante told me.

"I'm so glad you want to join!" I said pecking his lips causing him to deepened the kiss.

"You always trying start something De." I said against his lips.

He chuckled causing him to grabbed my ass.

"Boy!" I said.

"I want to do a lil sum sum." Devante said causing him to kiss my neck.

"Boy you gonna end up getting me pregnant again ya pull out game is weak bruh." I said.

He looked at me and shook his head causing me to laugh at myself.

Back in New Jersey

DeGrate's House 

Devante Swing

Devante Swing

Static called me saying that we was in town wanted to see the Kids and I didn't mind at all, he haven't met Romeo yet so it was a good opportunity for him to do so. Static is one of my closest friends, and I miss his energy around ya know but what he did was fucked up and I know it was a mistake but still.

"Wassup Boss man!" Static said as he walked in.

"Wassup man!" I said giving him a handshake and a hug.

"Where's my kids at?" Static asked causing me to laugh.

Justine was in the living room with the kids as she was watching some TV with them.

"Hey Stephen!!" Justine said.

"Hey girl!" Static said as he gave her a hug.

"So, is this Romeo?" Stephen questioned.

"Yes, doesn't he look like Devante?" Justine questioned.

She let him hold Romeo causing him to smile.

"Damn he's a spitting image of him!" Static said causing me to smile.

"Devante Jr." Justine said as I shook my head.

"I like Romeo way better!" I said.

"I like it too, but ima call him that!" Justine said as we both laughed.

Static seen the twins as he spent a little bit with them since they miss him and stuff.

"Who you waving at Dana?" I questioned.

"LiLi" Dana said as I smiled.

"Yeah she's watching over us baby." Justine said with a smile.

*

*

*

Static and I were in the studio just making some beats like we used to do, everything between us is good again which is great for me he was telling me that he met someone and I was happy for him though I told him whenever he comes back up here that Justine and I can meet her and stuff and he was down to do that.

Just a lil teaser chapter my apologies 

-Bri