22.

April 19th, 2000

New York City

12:12 pm

Visiting Aaliyah

Justine Skye

"I can't believe you're pregnant!" Aaliyah said with a smile.

"I know we are so excited about it." I said rubbing my stomach.

"I wonder what you guys are having?" Aaliyah questioned.

"I don't know." I said.

"Whatever I have going to love him or her." I added as she smiled.

"You seem big than a normal pregnant woman just carrying one? Are you carrying twins?" Aaliyah questioned.

"I don't know, when I went to the hospital I just saw one so I don't know." I said.

"Liyah." I added.

"Yes." Aaliyah said giving me her attention.

"I was wondering if you want to be my unborn child godmother?" I asked.

Aaliyah put her hand on her heart gasping as she was shocked that I even asked her that.

"Are you serious? Of course!" Aaliyah said with tears in her eyes.

"You been there for me since the beginning you were my only friend that I made when I started, you like a sister to me and I love you so much Aaliyah when you have kids I want to be your child godmother." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I love you too Justine!" Aaliyah said giving me a hug.

"Who is going to be the godfather?" She asked.

"I don't know I think it will be Stephen." I said as she smiled.

"He is Devante's right hand beside Dalvin and he's like a brother to me but I need to ask Devante but I know he would agree." I added.

"Hey I been working on some music with Tim and Static I want you to hear some of it." Aaliyah said.

"Let me hear it!" I said with so much excitement.

[Verse 1: Aaliyah]

Did you sleep on the wrong side?