24.

April 24th, 2000

Brooklyn, New York

2:20 pm

Build Music Video

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

I was doing the music video for Build, and I wanted to be really comfortable while doing the video I mean it is about my past relationship this will be my first time directing my own music video to my liking because no one can see the vision that I see for the video but me. I had Devante to help me which I loved because I was so confused but I just wanted to direct my own video. Just reliving the moments again makes me sick to my stomach but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Brooklyn, New York

4:45 pm

Build Music Video

Devante Swing

I was behind the scenes watching Justine making this music video come alive, I am so proud of her doing this for herself and also for other girls out there that are in the same situation like she was. We had a few more things to shoot over and then we can call it a day and get it to edit so the label can release it.

"You know that I am proud of ya right?" I asked as she smiled.

"Yeah I know, and I am proud of myself." Justine said as I kissed her forehead.

"So what you wanna do?" I asked.

"Well we hungry so I want some food." Justine told me as I laughed.

"Food it is." I said holding onto her hand.

She didn't really care what we got so I wanted to stop by the diner since we haven't gone there in a lil bit and I miss there cooking.