3.

Continued from the last chapter

July 24th, 1999

9:30 am

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

I checked the clock that I had and it read 9:30 in the morning as I got up to use the bathroom after that my phone started to ring next to my bed as I went to the phone as I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Wassup Justine, this is Dalvin." Dalvin said as I smiled.

"Well Good morning Mr. Dalvin!" I said.

"Good morning, I was wondering uhm would you like to get some breakfast or something?" Dalvin asked.

"Sure I would love to, do you want me to come over your house? or are you going to pick me up?" I questioned.

"I can pull up to ya crib." Dalvin said.

I told him my address and he knew the location as we said our goodbyes and hang up. I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready for this breakfast with Dalvin. He seems like a really nice guy we sorta clicked I should say but I don't want to get attached I have done that. I was wearing something comfy since its 10 something in the morning too early to get all pretty and stuff so I waited for Dalvin to come as I heard a knock on the door as I got up and opened the door and seeing Dalvin front of my door as he smiled.

"Hey you looking good for a brutha!" Dalvin said looking at me up and down.

"Thanks, you looking good ya self!" I said as he smiled.

I grabbed my things and went to get breakfast with Dalvin. And so far so good I was having a great time with him as I did last night at his birthday party that I went.

"So you went to the studio with Devante? How was that like?" Dalvin asked.

"It was amazing we instantly got to work already got 1 song done and he has been writing more but I got tired so he took me home. Your brother is such a nice man hes a genius when it comes to music it didn't take him to write a song." I told him as he nodded.

"Yeah I know that's true, Devante can write a song under 10 minutes or less that is how talented he is. He always working and working on music that is all he does is do music." Dalvin said.

"Yeah I can most definitely see that." I said.

"He is very passionate when it comes to music, how was it when you guys were in Jodeci?" I questioned.