50.

August 21st, 2019

Madame Tussauds

Las Vegas, Nevada 

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

Devante, the kids, and myself were in Las Vegas going to see this reveal of Aaliyah's wax figure, and I was so excited but yet nervous because I haven't seen her in years I don't know if I am going to be scared to actually seeing her in a wax form or what but I know for sure that Rashad worked hard for this to happen and I was so happy when he told me that he was doing this for her she would be so happy to see this.

They did so good on this wax figure I started crying I just miss her that is all.

"You okay mom?" Dana questioned.

"Yeah I am fine." I said.

I hugged Rashad and we all took a few pictures and let the fans see it and take pictures as well it was really good event to have to show that we didn't forget about Aaliyah and her legacy will live on forever and ever.

June 25th, 2021

Space & Time album

I was working with Timbaland and Devante also with this album I told my fans that I was doing an album since I haven't put anything out since 'bare with me' the album came out so I randomly dropped the album of out the blue just catching everyone off guard and I really did that on this album I love every song that I did on this album. I got to do a song with Justin Timberlake and that was a crazy opportunity to have on my album.

"Your album sounds so good mama!" Dana said as I smiled.

"Thank you sweetie." I said as she smiled.

I was just with my family just listening to the album, I'm so happy that they are loving the album. I was thinking about Aaliyah and Static wishing they were both here with me but I know they are in spirit. I'm just glad that they are going to put Aaliyah's music out again because we all miss her music. Life has been good to me, I had my bad days and I had my good days but one thing is that I had Devante by my side every step of the way. 

"What are you thinking about?" Devante asked pulling me close as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Thinking about life, just happy that I have you by my side baby." I said as he smiled.

He kissed me behind my ear causing me to blush and smile.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." Devante said.

He turned me around as I wrapped arms around his neck pulling him close so I can peck his lips. He instantly deepened the kiss as I forgot about the kids.

"Don't be trying to make another baby." Ellis said with a stank look.

Devante and I laughed at his silliness.

"I don't mind having another baby." I stated.

"You forreal?" Devante questioned.

"Yeah, I'm forreal forreal." I said as he chuckled.

"That would be cute, having another baby." Dana cooed as I smiled.

"I just love our parents love." She added.

"You always know what to say baby." I said as dana smiled.

"What you gotta say Romeo?" Devante asked.

"Make it a girl if y'all do." Romeo said.

"Bet." Devante said.

I forgot that Devante was taking a few days off since he's on tour with the boys and new edition I'm so happy that he's touring again.

"Do you have to go back on tour?" I questioned with a pout as he laughed.

"You know I do baby." Devante said.

"Do you want another baby?" I asked.

"Hell yeah I been waiting on your ass since we had Romeo." Devante told me as I laughed.

"You so crazy." I said.

"Crazy about you." Devante said as he was biting on his lip.

"Boy." I said with a smile.

I pecked his lips a few more times causing him to kiss me everywhere and lifting me up making me laugh.

The End

So glad that I completed this book, and I hope you guys enjoyed this book! More books are coming and going to be updated.

-Bri