12.

Edit that I made

September 29th, 1999

Devante's 30th birthday

New Jersey

Devante Swing

Devante Swing

Was having a great time at my party, got all my friends here celebrating my 30th birthday can't believe that I am actually 30 just know a nigga is getting old forreal (Laughs). K-Ci, JoJo, and Dalvin was here of course always gotta have my brothers with me. Justine told me she was running a lil late and I wasn't sweating it though she can take all the time that she needs. After that kiss we shared it didn't effect anything we were doing for working on the album wise, but I am really feeling her though I can't even lie about it.

"Who you looking for?" K-Ci asked.

"Justine, she told me that she will be here." I said.

"She will be here ya know girls gotta look good for us niggas." Dalvin said as I laughed.

"Ain't lying though." JoJo said.

"So she's bro hopping now?" K-Ci questioned.

"What you mean?" I asked as K-Ci kissed his teeth.

"Nigga you know what I'm talking about! Are you messing with her? I mean she was talking to Dalvin." K-Ci said.

"We just friends." I told them as K-Ci laughed.

"Yeah... Whatever nigga." K-Ci said.

"She wouldn't give me another chance so you the only one that has been around her lately you been acting funny." Dalvin said.

"Funny? How so?" I asked.

"Are you feeling Justine?" Davlin asked.

"Like I said, we just friends. She's a cool chick to be around we just get things." I said.

"Okay." Dalvin said sipping his drink.

Moment later that is when I saw Justine from afar with a bag in her hand as I was trying to keep my composer. She saw me as she smiled making her wave as I waved back.

"Speaking of Justine." K-Ci said.

She came closer giving everyone a hug including Dalvin.

"Hey Guys!" Justine said.

"Wassup girl!" K-Ci said.