47.

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

Dalvin wanted to hang out with me today, and I didn't mind I always loved Dal's company around me. He was taking me everywhere which I didn't mind at all, we have been laughing all day my stomach was hurting from cracking up at him We were finally back at the house and we were sitting in the patio out in the back.

"Dalvin I can't with you, my stomach is burning from laughing." I said wiping my tears away.

"I'm a comedian!" Dalvin said with a chuckle.

"But hey I wanted to talk to you though, it's real important." He added.

"Alright what's up Dal?" I asked giving him his attention.

All of sudden Dalvin grabbed my hands catching me off guard.

"Justine, I know how the way this looks is catching you off guard but this is coming from the heart." Dalvin started off to say.

"I wanted to apologize how the way I treated you when we were together. I was dumb nigga letting you go Justine, and when you didn't give me another chance I was hurt in my feelings because I let a good girl go. But I am happy to see that you're in a great relationship and living your best life. It took me awhile to get over you being with my brother and having his kids but I am also happy that Devante got love and he's finally happy that is all I ever wanted was Devante to be happy and loved." Dalvin told me as I smiled.

"Dalvin, I don't know what to say." I said.

"You don't have to say anything." Dalvin said as he pecked my cheek.

I gave him a hug and pecked his cheek.

"I love you Dal." I said.

"I love you too Justine." Dalvin told me.

" Dalvin told me

Devante Swing

I seen Justine and Dalvin talking as they both hugged causing me to smile, I'm just glad that all of this is behind us and we can all be together without someone getting hurt ya know. I went outside as Dalvin looked up and seen me.

"Wassup De!" Dalvin said as I gave him a handshake.

"Hey Dal!" I said.

"Hey baby, is everything okay?" Justine asked getting worried.

"Yeah everything is just fine the kids are cleaned and into bed." I said.

"Okay good!" Justine said as she smiled.

"I was getting worried." She added as I pecked her lips.

"Well Ima head upstairs, since I'm leaving in the morning." Dalvin stated.

"I hate to see you leave." Justine said as Dalvin smiled.

"I know, but hey I will Be back in no time to see y'all and big bro!" Dalvin said as I smiled.

"Night y'all!" He added.

"Night Dal!" Justine said.

"Night bro!" I said.

Dalvin gotten up and heading back inside turning himself in and it was just Justine and I outside enjoying the breeze.

"You and Dalvin good?" I asked.

"Yeah we good baby, he told me how he felt but he finally moved on from the past. He just want to see us happy, mostly seeing you happy." Justine told me as I smiled.

"Dalvin with his words." I said as she laughed.

"Yeah, but I am glad that everything is good between all of us now." Justine said as I nodded.

"Yeah, same here." I said.

"Ima turn myself in De." Justine said.

"Aight I be right behind ya." I said.

Justine kissed my lips a few times as I went back inside the house. I was just sitting down taking everything in, can't believe I got the girl of my dreams and a family to have forever. Call a nigga corny but this nigga is a hopeless romantic and I just hit jackpot.

 Call a nigga corny but this nigga is a hopeless romantic and I just hit jackpot

Its this last part for me 🥹🥹🥹😭

-Bri