17.

You should already know who made this edit.

December 20th, 1999

Los Angeles, California

10:20 am

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

I just announced that I will be dropping my album next month and I was so excited and even the fans since they been waiting for so long. I couldn't thank one person enough and it was Devante he made this happened. I was hanging with Tim, Missy, Static, and Aaliyah Devante was in New Jersey. I know yall thinking what happened to James? The thing is, I really don't know what happened to him I haven't seen him ever since I came back to LA and I was happy about it because I was missing my home. All the gang was here we don't be hanging out because we just be super busy with music and also life so it was good seeing them.

"Have you seem your crazy ex since you came back?" Static asked.

"No thank god, I don't know where he's at and I am glad he stopped showing up." I said.

"Same! he doing way too much." Aaliyah said.

Aaliyah never liked James and he felt the same way when I was with him years ago. They will bump heads and she is a type a person that she will get along with people but James was that person that she didn't get along with.

"Shit Static told me that story yall was in the store and stuff he messed up in the head." Timbaland said.

"Well do you lock your doors and windows? Cause you know these crazy people like to get things unlocked around the crib never know might be in the house or some shit." Missy said.

"Why you gotta say all of that you probably got her shitting in her pants." Timbaland said as I laughed.

"You ain't lying though, why would you say that.. I got that big house to myself." I said.

"No one didn't tell you to get a big ass house to stay in." Missy said as they laughed.

"But you know she likes to watch them lifetime movies." Aaliyah said with a laugh.

"What? Gotta be prepared with shit like this happens." Missy said as I shook my head.

"Aye, you don't have to listen too that nonsense she's talking about girl your house is safe and sound don't you worry." Aaliyah said.

"Yeah, I know it is." I said.

I had a good time hanging with them I decided to go home, take a shower call Devante and go to sleep since I been up all day.