7.

August 10th, 1999

6:10 pm

Mr. Dalvin's house

 Dalvin's house

Justine Skye

Everything is going into place I shot the video "Back For More" had tons of interviews and show appearances haven't got the chance to get back in the studio with Devante since he is back in New Jersey. Dalvin and I have been seeing each other for a minute and I am liking how the way things are going between us. We wanted to be lowkey about it which I don't mind at all I am still not used to all of these let's remember I been hiatus for 2 years taking a break from the spotlight so its overwhelming for me. I was at Dalvin's house just laying in bed with him just watching a movie. I don't know why this pop up in my head I totally forgot that Devante kissed me and after that happened he went back to New Jersey and I was so busy we didn't get the chance to even talk about it. His phone was ringing as he grabbed his phone to answer it.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"I forgot I had a studio session tonight." Dalvin said.

"Can I come with you?" I questioned.

"Maybe the next one, sorry." Dalvin said.

"Its okay, I see you whenever." I said getting up.

"You know you can stay." Dalvin said.

"No, its okay you can probably stop by my place later or something if you don't be in there all night." I said.

"Aight I will keep that in mind." Dalvin said with a smile.

We were outside about to head inside our cars he gave me a hug and a kiss as we said bye to each other as I went home.

At home

7:04 pm

So I got home my phone started to ring as I answered it.