27.

Edit by yours truly.

July 23rd, 2000

Dalvin's 29th birthday

Los Angeles, California

9:30 pm

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

Devante and I were at Dalvin's birthday party that he has. All the memories were coming back hitting me in the face like damn its been a year already since I met Dalvin and Devante.

"Happy birthday Dalvin!" I said as he smiled.

"Thank you Justine!" Dalvin said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You looking good." Dalvin said.

"Thanks, you don't look bad ya self Dal!" I said.

"Happy birthday lil bro." Devante said giving him a hug.

"Thanks, Devante! Yall enjoy the party!" Dalvin said as he went to his other guest.

I saw K-Ci and JoJo giving them a hug and stuff as Devante and they chatted up for a few minutes. I was having a great time at his party the photographer asked for Dalvin, K-Ci and I photo as we all had a pose and took the picture. Devante seems distant and I know why it probably hard for him sometimes not to think about what happened in 93' I was walking around trying to find Devante and I saw him in Dalvin's piano room playing something random but beautiful as he had a cup in his hand while playing.

"Hey Devante, you okay?" I questioned as I sat down.

"It's hard sometimes ya know, I felt my chest tighten up so I wanted to be alone and to calm down." Devante said as I held his hand.

"You got me and your babies here to support you Devante, Look I understand completely do you want to leave?" I asked as he shook his head.

"Nah I will be okay since you here with me." Devante said as I smiled.

I pecked his lips a few times and deepened it.

"Its been a year since we met." I told him as I smiled.

"I know right it's crazy, wouldn't think any other way." Devante told me as I smiled.

"Thought I wasn't going to find love again until I met you." I said he smiled.

"I know it been a year, but it feels like more than a year being with you Devante you make me look at things in a different light, you give me advice on what to do and what not to do learning from your mistakes and telling me about them so I won't do the same just love that about you." I told him as I held his hand.

" I told him as I held his hand

Devante Swing

I was talking to Justine and she got me sprung on her and its crazy.

"I love you so much, you can call a nigga hopelessly romantic because I am when I love something, I love it hard and I love you to the moon and back you blessing me with twins and finally having a family to call my own. I am never the person to express my feelings out like this only in my music it was weird at first ain't going to lie but it felt nice to say those things to you just to make your beautiful ass smile." I said as she smiled.

"I love you too." Justine said.

She kissed my lips once more.

August 1st, 2000

2:20 pm

New Jersey

Home

We were working on the nursery we know what we having is its a boy and a girl so we just putting everything together I was excited to meet them. I was going to paint the room but she told me just to leave the wall like it is we were doing neutral colors for the room and it was a great idea don't have to do too much with the room.

"The room is coming along so good Devante, I love it!" Justine said as I smiled.

"I know right I love it myself, just doing it was great to do cause I never do shit like this." I said she laughed.

"I wish that I can help." Justine said.

"I know baby, but I don't want you hurting yourself." I said as she nodded.

" I said as she nodded