11.

September 9th, 1999

New York City

TRL

5:00 pm

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

I was on TRL premiering music video to "U Don't Know" featuring Timbaland that's my second single to the album and so far so good everyone is feeling the track adding Tims verse had the track really dope he also added his lil producing as well. So everything was going into place like I wanted it to be. I was seeing Devante later on he wanted to get something to eat which I didn't mind at all he was going to meet me here in New York but before I meet up with him, I was going to go shopping with Aaliyah since she is done filming the movie and plus she lives in New York so I want to spend much time with Aaliyah as I can when I am up here in New York.

"So what have you been up to?" I asked.

"Nothing just relaxing and in the studio working on my album." Aaliyah said.

"I can't wait let me up a track with you." I said.

"Yeah I want too, it will be cool to do." Aaliyah said with a smile.

"But I feel like they tryna rush me to do this album and I am like I just got done doing a movie let me breathe first." She added.

"Forreal though but its all worth the wait when you done with it." I said as she nodded.

"Yeah I started recording a few songs with Missy and Tim the other day." Aaliyah said.

"I know it was hot!" I said as she laughed.

"Yes it is! I can't wait for everyone to hear what I've been working on." Aaliyah said.

"So are you seeing anyone?" I questioned as she had a smile on her face.

"OH MY GOSH! You better tell me?" I added.

"We just talking but hes name is Damon." Aaliyah said.

"Damon Dash?" I questioned.

"How you know?" Aaliyah questioned.

"Just a good guess." I said.

"He is cute though." I added as she smiled.

"Yeah but its nothing serious as of right now we just kicking it." Aaliyah said.