6.

I made this edit😏

Continued with last chapter

July 25th, 1999

Mr. Dalvin

I was picking up Justine tonight and I was a lil nervous ain't gon lie I was gon do a limo but then it was a lil too much so I decided to pick her up in my car. I got out of the car with flowers in my hand as I made my way up to her door as I knocked a few times. She opened the door looking beautiful as ever.

The dress she had on was showing all her curves she was looking real good for a nigga tonight as I looked at her up and down as I smiled to myself

"You look beautiful and these are for you." I said giving her the flowers as she blushed.

"Thank you this is so sweet, you can come in so I can put this in the vase." Justine said letting me inside.

Her crib was comfy and nice as I was looking around seeing some pictures when she was younger and stuff as I saw one that made me laugh as she came to me too see what I was looking at.

"You found one of my embarrassing pictures... great!" Justine said as I laughed.

"You were cute." I said.

"Thanks, but them days were rough for me ya know... the awkward stage." Justine said as she quoted.

"I understand what ya saying, I guess it paid off cause you all that and a bag of chips." I said as she laughed.

"I haven't heard of that in years." Justine said as I laughed.

"I know its corny." I said.

"Yeah its corny, but it was cute." Justine said as I smirked.

"You ready to go?" I questioned.