30.

October 1st, 2000

New Jersey

Devante's Home

Devante Swing

Been busy a lot lately, I Celebrated my birthday the other day top of that getting everything ready for the twins and also packing a bag for us in the hospital because I don't know how many days we going to be in the hospital. Just want to be prepared since I am being a dad for the first time a nigga is nervous can't even lie about it.

"You okay?" Justine questioned.

"Yeah, just nervous that is all!" I told her.

"I am nervous myself, pushing two babies out is scary." Justine told me.

"They probably going to give you a C-Section or something." I said.

"I don't know, but I am just ready for them to come out like I am so unconformable can't really sleep how I want to sleep." Justine said.

I started rubbing her stomach as she laid her head on my chest.

"All of this is going to be so worth when you meet them." I said as she nodded.

"So true!" Justine said.

Justine Skye

I was in bed, I really couldn't move just being lazy (Laughs) just on the phone with Aaliyah really couldn't sleep so I called her since I miss her so much she was still filming Devante was in the studio as usual.

"So when is the big day?" Aaliyah asked.

"April 4th when we both found out that I was pregnant." I said.

"That is so cute!" Aaliyah cooed as I smiled.

"Do you want to be my maid of honor?" I asked.

"I wouldn't miss this in the world Justine I would love too." Aaliyah said.

"Everything is just falling into place for us you doing what you love which is acting and singing, got a man that you adore and happy with, me having twins and getting married in the spring just been through so much for the past years we both kinda deserve it." I said as I knew she was smiling.

"Yeah, we do deserve it!" Aaliyah said.

"I love you so much words can't describe how I am blessed to have you in my life Aaliyah." I told her.

"I love you too Justine, I don't know what I would do without you." Aaliyah said.

So we were both talking some more until she had to end the call which I was sad about I love talking to Aaliyah we never have a conversation that was boring we always have good conversations and make us laugh and being goofy when she be away for work makes me sad but I don't tell her that.

"How is Aaliyah?" Devante asked.

"She's doing good, she told me when she gets back she going to teach me how to ride a motorcycle." I said.

"Motorcycle?" Devante questioned as I nodded.

"Yeah, she got her license over there and stuff she is so crazy man!" I said.

Devante shook his head and laugh.