19.

Edit that I made once again

Yall down for a sex scene? if so, enjoy this because it's coming up.

December 31st, 1999

5:20 pm

New Years Eve

New York City

Devante Swing

Devante Swing

I was in New York City with Justine for New Years and we got us a hotel that we can stay in for a couple of days and we were just basically out the whole day she stopped by on TRL and did some radio interviews letting everyone know the album is coming out and stuff so it didn't really bother me. Aaliyah invited us to her New Years party tonight so we got something to do.

"You doing okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am okay thanks for asking." Justine said with a smile.

She wrapped her arm around my arm as we walked towards the limo that is when we got kinda slammed with the paparazzi so we didn't have our bodyguards today the light was bright ass hell so we couldn't see as we put our hands up to our faces.

"Yall dating?" Camera guy asked.

"I thought she was with your brother Dalvin?" Another camera asked.

"Did you really killed your ex-boyfriend that you was with back in the day?" Another camera asked

We didn't say anything as I helped Justine in the limo as they continued to ask questions I told my driver to pull off as he did.

"They came outta nowhere, I don't see how they would even know that I was seeing Dalvin and we were lowkey about it. And about James, I didn't want to hear that!" Justine said.

"Aye don't sweat it, forget about the paparazzi." I said as she nodded.

"You right I'm trying to have a good day its about to be a new year in a few more hours." Justine said.

" Justine said