48.

Yes, a few years later

January 20th, 2008

Louisville, Kentucky

Static's home

Static Major

Static Major

I was hanging with Devante, Justine, and the kids we will always try to see each other every year its kinda a tradition for all of us to do the kids are growing up I just can't believe my eyes Romeo is a deadass Devante's clone, Dana looking like Justine's twin and Ellis looking like a mixture of both just thinking about Aaliyah wishing she was here seeing all of them but I know she's watching over all of us.

"What you thinking about Stephen?" Justine questioned.

"Just thinking about Aaliyah, wishing she was here with us." I said.

"Yeah I know, me too! it's been 8 years since her death." Justine stated.

"8 years without is crazy, but I have my days when I think about her and just cry and others I be fine." I said.

"Yeah I am like that too Stephen." Justine said.

"Aaliyah was important to all of us, even the kids" Devante said as I nodded.

So we were just talking for a few minutes and Devante was getting sleepy and he was going to turn himself in and head to bed, the kids already went to bed.

"I see you in a few." Justine said.

"Aight." Devante said.

Devante kissed Justine's head and lips.

"Love you." Devante said.

"Love you too." Justine said.

As he walked off.

"You got that nigga hook on you." I said as she laughed.

"You aint never lied, he's a sick puppy when It comes to me." Justine said with a laugh.

" Justine said with a laugh

Justine Skye

Stephen and I were just talking when he grabbed both of my hands I didn't even know what he was doing or about to do.

"Justine." Static said.

"Stephen, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I love you." Static stated.

When he said that he love me it wasn't the normal "I love you" that we say to each other this time it was different and I was shocked that he said it.

"Stephen!" I said.

"You don't love me?" Static asked.

"Of course I love you!" I said.

"That is all I needed to hear." Static said.

"Stephen what's wrong?" I questioned.

"Nothing ain't wrong." Static told me.

"If something is wrong, you can tell me right?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you know I can tell you if something is wrong." Static said.

"Okay, but still its just weird." I said.

Static pulled my hands towards him as he kissed them, and then he pecked my lips.

"I just wanted to do that for the last time." Stephen said.

I don't know why he was talking so weird he was scaring me but I didn't tell him that. I just went along with this because I don't know what was happening, so just being in his embrace was something he needed so I wasn't going to say anything.

"Can you stay up with a nigga for awhile?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, let me just tell Devante." I said.

"Aight, coo." Static said.

I'm getting sad🥹🥹🥹🥹

I'm getting sad🥹🥹🥹🥹

-Bri