9.

Continued from last chapter

August 11th, 1999

New Jersey

3:40 pm

Devante Swing

Devante Swing

We were getting hungry so I wanted to take her to this spot that I always go to when I was in town. All of a sudden the radio was playing Freek n' You she just got all hyped as I smiled she was in her own lil world just dancing and wining her hips got me feeling some type of way I didn't even know I was staring at her until she looked at my way.

"What?" Justine asked as she laughed.

"Nothing." I said shaking my head.

"I'm embarrassing you? I am sorry still a HUGE fan." Justine said.

"Nah you good." I said as I licked his lips.

She just smiled as she continued to listen too the radio.

"We finally here." I said.

I parked my car as we both got out and started to walk inside instantly made my mouth water as I smelled the good food that they were cooking.

"Devante, I didn't know you where in town?" Gary asked coming towards us.

"Yeah I came back after Dalvin's birthday party." I said.

"Well we all miss ya, and who is this beautiful lady? Girlfriend?" Gary asked as I smiled.

"Nah.. we just friends, this is Justine." I introduce.

"Very nice to meet you Justine." Gary said.

"Same here Gary, it smells so good in here I know that!" Justine said as he smiled.

"Trust me the food is good, Devante be in here all the time I don't see how hes not big as a house." Gary joked as we laughed.

"Good to ya usual table, I am going to put ya order in! What would you like?" Gary asked.

"The same hes getting." I said.

"Okay it will be out shortly." Gary said.

"Hes nice!" Justine said.

"Yeah he a cool dude, just going to a place no one doesn't know who you are they treat you like a regular person I like to feel like that time to time." I said.