29.

September 3rd, 2000

New Jersey

Devante's Home

Justine Skye

"He will come around, don't stress about okay." Aaliyah told me.

"It just hard ya know, Devante told me to let him cool off for a while because there's nothing we can do is wait." I said.

"Yeah, listen to your man! I don't need you stressing okay I don't want you going into labor early alright so please stay stress-free." Aaliyah demanded.

"Okay, god mama." I said as she laughed.

"I love the twins already and I don't even know them yet... Can't wait to meet them, Justine." Aaliyah said as I smiled.

"I can't wait for you and Stephen to meet them." I said as the babies kicked.

"They just kicked so they telling me that they can't wait either." I added as Aaliyah laughed.

We were talking a few more minutes and then she had to get off the phone and get back to filming she told me that she will be done making the movie in December so I couldn't wait until she finally comes home and meet the twins even though she isn't going to meet them when they first arrive.

Devante wrapped his arms around my stomach as I smiled he gave me a peck on my cheek not letting go of my stomach.

"How is Aaliyah doing?" Devante asked.

"She's doing really good, she is still making on the movie and will be back in December." I said.

"She's making big moves!" Devante said as I laughed.

"She is though, and I am so happy for her when she comes back she is going to show me tip and tricks when it comes to acting because I want to start acting you know do something different besides music." I said as he nodded.

"Yeah, I can see your beautiful ass up on a movie screen." Devante said as I smiled ear to ear.

"Aye, what are we naming the twins?" He added.

"I really don't know babe, it's kinda hard trying to name a baby especially if it's twins." I said.

"Yeah I know right, it's just a thought if you came up with any names." Devante said.

"I might name them during that moment or something like when I hold them for the first time I will know." I said as he nodded.

"Aight Justine, well the wedding planner should be here in 10 minutes and also tasting the cakes." Devante said.

"Okay baby, I will freshen up." I said as he kissed my head and walked away.

" I said as he kissed my head and walked away

Devante Swing

The wedding planner was here and it was going along great we were going to do it in the backyard so maybe a spring - mid summer wedding between April and may not fo sure yet and the reception party was going to be in the ballroom that I have inside the house so it was going to be perfect. We were looking inside the wedding booklet for what kind of theme and we both were feeling this theme well the color schemes anyway.

The colors are Carrot, Custom Carrot, Carnation, and Custom Indigo since she loves purple it was a hint of it which I liked the most

"We both can agree to this one I really love the colors." Justine said.

"You guys are the easiest couple to work with." The planner said as we both smiled.

"I'm glad that we are easy to work with." Justine said with a smile.

"So when is the date of the wedding?" The planner asked.

"How about April 4th when we found out you were pregnant with the twins?" I suggested as Justine smiled.

"You remembered?" Justine asked while grabbing my face.

"Of coruse, I remember baby." I said as I pecked her lips a few times.

"April 4th it is!" The planner said with a smile.