34.

Edit by yours truly.

April 4th, 2001

Devante's Backyard

Wedding Day

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

I was walking down the aisle with my dad, seeing everyone that I love and care about on Devante and I's wedding day I couldn't stop smiling for anything. When Devante saw me he was trying to hold his tears but it was just coming straight down his face and he got me teary-eyed a little bit. Everything was looking so perfect as we both wanted our wedding to be and I couldn't think them enough for making it like a dream come true. I saw Aaliyah as she grabbed my hand when we saw each other as she gave me a wink and a smile and then I grabbed my soon to be husband hands, My mother and Devante's mother was holding Dana and Ellis we both waved at them and got the wedding started.

I couldn't stop staring at Devante he was looking so handsome he can himself sharp I know that all I remember was the preacher telling Devante that he can do his vows and I was shocked because I didn't write anything down this must be a surprise or something.

"I know you weren't expecting me to say anything but I wanted to surprise ya." Devante started off.

You could hear the crowd saying aww and stuff as I smiled.

"Justine, Words can't describe how much I love you. I can tell you that and not get tired of saying it, I'm so blessed to have you in my life right now. You gave me two beautiful kids in the world and probably more to come, I love seeing that smile in the morning when I wake up, I love having these long conversations that we have it can be so random but we always make it so interesting and fun. I love your sense of humor always trying to get me dancing and you know that I don't dance (As everyone chuckled), but you didn't care that I have two left feet you just care about only one thing which is me and how comfortable I was. You always make me have a great time when I'm around ya it can be just us chilling around the house you just have that type of energy that everyone can agree on. I love you so much Justine to the moon and back." Devante told me.

I wiped a few tears that came down my eyes.

"Do you have a few words to say Justine?" The preacher asked as I nodded.

"Devante you the most incredible man that I have ever met. I am so glad that I have met you, you make my heart skip a beat every time I see you or when we talk on the phone your eyes are my weakness and I know you don't try to make them my weakness but they are (Everyone chuckled including Devante) I wouldn't think my dream would've come true marrying you. Devante you were there for me at the lowest and you were there for me at the highest point of my life and I can't thank you enough you been so understanding being patience with me about everything I can't thank you enough. You gave me the most beautiful babies on earth and they both got the eyes to prove it (As everyone chuckled) I love you so much Devante." I said.