46.

Justine Skye

Aaliyah's family home

Detroit, Michigan 

I was visiting Aaliyah's family just checking up on them also wanted them to see Romeo since I had him and all

I was visiting Aaliyah's family just checking up on them also wanted them to see Romeo since I had him and all. It was just me and the kids, Devante had a studio session to do. I knocked on the door as I waiting for them to open the door to see us.

"Justine!" Diane said with a smile.

"Diane! so nice to see you! where's Michael at?" I asked giving her a hug.

"Hes in the living room!" Diane said.

"Come in!" She added.

I walked inside as she was closing the door.

"Whos at the door honey?" Michael asked.

"Justine, and the kids." Diane told him.

"Justine, its so nice to see you." Michael said giving me a hug.

"I know its nice seeing you too! I want you guys to meet Romeo our newest edition." I said.

I let them hold Romeo as they were both in awe and also letting them see the twins which they just adore.

"Justine, he looks just like Devante." Diane said.

"I know he's my lil Jr." I said causing her to laugh.

"So, y'all been doing okay?" I questioned.

"Its just been real hard ya know." Diane stated.

"Yeah I know, I made a promise to Aaliyah that I will watch over you guys. After all, theses are you guys grandchildren!" I said as they smiled.

"Thanks for saying that Justine, we love you as another daughter." Michael told me as I smiled.

"Just know if you guys need anything just call me alright! We family okay, and I love you guys so much." I told them.

"We love you too Justine!" They both said as I smiled.

So after that we were just catching up as they wanted to spend time with the twins and Romeo and I didn't mind I am just glad that I came to visit them while I was up here.