26.

June 10th, 2000

10:16 am

Brooklyn, New York

Justine Skye

Devante and I got done telling everyone that we are expecting because I am getting bigger to the point I can't hide it anymore I been in the house just laying low for some months so we came to conclusions to tell everyone. After we did some interviews I was getting sleepy so we went to my parent's house so I can lay down. Just know they were giving me a hard time because they wouldn't stop kicking for anything and moving like I am trying to sleep.

"You doing okay mamas?" Devante asked as I smiled.

"They won't stop kicking and moving, I am so tired." I said as I felt like I was about to cry.

Devante came towards me laying right next to me wrapping his arm around my stomach as he continued to rub my stomach in circular motions and they stopped moving and kicking as he laughed.

"They missed daddy that's all!" Devante said as I laughed.

"Well can you stay in here with me so I can fall asleep?" I asked.

"Yeah I don't mind, you need some sleep," Devante told me as I smiled.

He continued to rub my stomach as I fell into a slumber.

Devante's home

4:44 pm

New Jersey

We were back at the house and the phone was ringing as I was walking into the kitchen as I answered it and causing me to smile ear to ear when I heard Aaliyah's voice.