49.

Justine Skye

February in 2008

Justine Skye

I wouldn't think that I will be at another closest friend funeral. Stephen passed away and I just can't shake the feeling about it, Devante is taking it really hard that was his right hand man they will always be around each other. I didn't tell Devante about Static and I last month, I just want to cherish that forever I was the last person to kiss him and tell him that I love him I don't know if he knew that he wasn't going to be here on this earth for all or what? I just know that I will cherish that memory forever and ever. I have been crying so much at the funeral I looked up and I saw Static and Aaliyah standing by each other smiling causing me to smile and that let me know that they are both together up in heaven. but still I can't call either of them which I am going to miss the most.

"Devante, are you going to be alright?" I asked.

"I think so, but I really don't mind baby." Devante said.

I held his hand

"Ima be beside you through this rough patch, you was there for me when Aaliyah passed so I am returning the favor." I said.

"Thank you." Devante said as I wiped his tears.

"Your welcome, I love you." I said.

"I love you too!" Devante said wiping my tears.

I pecked his lips a few times as I gave him a hug.

in 2012

in 2012

Michael Haughton had passed away, my heart is aching on this one. I know he's up there with Aaliyah, and that is what makes me happy because I know he missed her more than life itself. I stayed with Diane and Rashad, I just hope that she can get through this I know she's not over Aaliyah's death and now Michael's passing I know its taking a toll on her heart that was her husband and best friend I just can't imagine losing Devante.