15.

October 29th, 1999

New Jersey

4:33 pm

Devante Swing

Devante Swing

Justine had a photo shoot up in New York, and after that she was going to stay with me for a lil bit which I didn't mind at all. She was telling me that James keeps popping up for 2 weeks straight and her parents went back to Brooklyn then it was getting out of hand so she wanted to stay up here.

"How was the photo shoot?" I asked.

"It was good, trying to keep my mind off about what's been happening." Justine said.

"Yeah I understand that nigga is crazy." I said.

"Man he is, he needs help." Justine said as I nodded.

"So I spoke to my parents today." She stated.

"You did." I said.

"Hmm, they told me that they want to come over your house for dinner." Justine said.

"I don't mind." I said as she smiled.

"Really?" Justine questioned.

"Yeah your parents are so nice to ya boy." I said.

"Okay I will tell them about the dinner, whatever day is fine with them." Justine said.

"How about Friday?" I questioned.

"Friday should be good for them, but I will ask them just in case." Justine said.

"Aight." I said.

She laid her head down onto my chest while I had my hand on her back feeling her beautiful soft hair she had it straighten for the photo shoot today so its silky soft.

"I have an interview about my album tomorrow, and I was wondering if you wanted to tag along to give your point of view on how the album is going." Justine said.

"Yeah I don't mind doing that for ya." I said as she smiled.

"Thanks." Justine said.

" Justine said