2.

Continued from last chapter

Justine Skye

"Damn Dalvin tryna mack in front of us." Timbaland said as he kissed his teeth.

"I mean its Mr. Dalvin let him slide its his birthday." I said as he smirked.

"Let me show you around." Dalvin said.

"Girl have a good time." Missy said.

Missy and Timbaland dipped and left me high and dry like that but I wasn't all that mad because I was company with Dalvin so I was good. So he was showing me around his house as he went to his bar and asked me what to drink.

"What you want to drink?" Dalvin asked.

"Tequila is fine." I said.

"You a tequila person." Dalvin said as I laughed.

"Yeah you don't like it?" I asked.

"Its Aight, I'm all Henny." Dalvin said.

"I don't like drinking henny like that it makes me really aggressive." I said.

"Damn I want to see that, you probably sexy aggressive." Dalvin said as I rolled my eyes.

"Tim said that said thing that its sexy when females are aggressive." I said.

"I mean he ain't lying." Dalvin said as I laughed.

"Well tonight its all tequila." I said as he kissed his teeth.

All of a sudden I saw K-Ci and JoJo coming towards us as I played it cool.

"Happy birthday Dal!" K-Ci said.

"Wassup K! Sup JoJo! thanks for coming." Dalvin said giving them a handshake and a hug.

"Man we wouldn't miss this, and this is Justine Skye herself." K-Ci said looking at me up and down.

"Very nice to meet you K-Ci! huge fan! Hey JoJo!" I said shaking there hands but they end up giving me a hug.

"So when are you going to do some new music?" JoJo asked.

"I just went to Atlantic records and I am going to do my new album but I want a new and fresh sound if you know what I mean." I said.