36.

Edit by yours truly.

August 18th, 2001

New York City

Justine's early birthday bash

Devante Swing

We were celebrating Justine's 22nd birthday since Aaliyah was leaving to do her music video to Rock the Boat in a few days and Aaliyah didn't want to miss her birthday so it was a must. She finally told everyone that we were expecting another child and they were so happy and excited but mostly Aaliyah.

"Oh my gosh, Justine! I can't wait to meet him or her!" Aaliyah said as she smiled.

"I can't wait either!" Justine said.

So everyone was having a great time tonight and she was just so happy and that is all I want is for her to be happy. Justine was getting pretty tired so we decided to head out, Justine has been quiet ever since we left the party and she was getting me worried.

"You good over there?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Justine said as I kissed my teeth.

"Baby you know that you can talk to me, what's up?" I questioned once again as she sighs in frustration.

"I really can't explain it, like I feel off!" Justine said.

"What do you mean? Is the baby okay?" I asked.

"The baby is fine," Justine said.

"Then what seems off?" I asked getting confused.

"I don't know, I just feel like something bad is going to happen," Justine said.

"Something bad? Like what?" I questioned.

"I don't know, my spirit is sensing something and it's rubbing me off the wrong way I don't like the feeling at all!" Justine said.

"Call me crazy all you want," She added.

"I'm not saying anything, what is there to say about that? I can't top that, but whatever it is that you're feeling I hope it goes away baby," I told him.

"Me too, it was just random!" Justine said.

"But other than that you have a great time tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, I did have a great time tonight! Had everyone that I love with me celebrating my birthday this year felt different never felt this kind of joy before in my life," Justine said as I smiled.

August 24th, 2001

New Jersey

Devante's House

Justine Skye

I was on the phone with Aaliyah she was telling me how everything was going with the video shoot she got one more scene to do and then she said she's going back home to see everyone. I didn't want to tell Aaliyah how I was feeling from the other night because I didn't want her to worry and stuff so I just let it be for now.

"I love you Aaliyah," I said as I knew she was smiling ear to ear.

"I love you too Justine, that was random of ya?" Aaliyah questioned with a laugh.

"Yeah I know, I just wanted to tell you that! We have been friends since 1994 so that is like 7 years!" I stated.

"Yes and more to come!" Aaliyah said.

"Yes can't wait until you have kids I'm going to spoil them so much I can't wait!" I stated as she laughed.

"I can't wait to have kids either, just seeing you and Devante having the twins and one on the way making me have baby fever," Aaliyah said as I laughed.

"Trust me, it will happen and when the time comes I will be there crying when you tell me," I said as she laughed once more.

So we spoke for a few minutes and then she had to get off the phone because she wanted to speak to Damon but she told me that she will call me tomorrow so she told me that she wanted to speak to the twins and stuff and I promise her she will as we both said I love yous and got off the phone.