16.

November 20th, 1999

Devante's Home

New Jersey

12:00 am

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

[Verse 1]

Whoever said I need a halo

To make it out alive

Don't think I'll ever be an angel

I'm floating in the sky, I might have never been this high

[Pre-Chorus]

Paradise ain't far

When you got someone who lights your dark

I can finally say, the album was officially complete, we just got done finishing one more song that I wanted to add onto the album and I can not wait.

"So when do you want to release this album?" Devante asked.

"January 18th, is the date that I want everyone to hear this album." I said as he smiled.

"That don't sound like a bad date at all." Devante said.

I got up walking towards him as I sat onto his lap he instantly putting his hands on my lower back and upper thigh just rubbing his up and down. I gave him the most passionate kiss that I had ever gave him and he kissed me back and not holding back at all.

"What was that about?" Devante questioned.

"Just a thank you for helping me with my album, and also being a great person in general. I wouldn't think that I will be with you and here I am." I said as he smiled.

"Everything happens for a reason." Devante said.

"That you right." I said.

"I am starting to fall in love with you Devante, and I don't want to rush into anything and I don't want to get too attach to the point we not together and-" I said as he cut me off with a kiss.

"Justine, we good! I don't want you comparing your last relationship to what we have right now. I know he was no good nigga and treated you badly and I want you to know that I am not going to do that I have learn from my past relationships and as a man I know what to do and what not to do, the nigga you were with is a boy and you got a man now." Devante said as I laughed.