CHAPTER 8 - sleepover

As we walked I looked around. "Cute." I said to myself.

The house was pretty small, but if she was living alone the house should've been enough for her. I took of my shoes and walked to the living following Victoria and placing my bag on the couch.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked.

"We could build a blanket fort." I suggested because I saw a lot of those in the room.

"Yessss. Good idea.

"I'll put the chairs in place and you find the blankets." I commanded going to the kitchen to get them.

"On it."

I pushed the chairs around to make two rooms. On small in triangle shape and the other one larger in a square shape where we'll bring a big mattress to sleep on. We covered the roof and the walls with blankets, leaving only one wall not covered, it was our entrance. It was really fun building it even though we got a little tired.

"Good job." Vic cheered while giving me a high-five. "I know what we should do next. We should put on face masks and get snacks."

"Let's do it." I answered and we walked to the bathroom.

Vic was kneeling down next to the bathroom cupboard looking for them. "I know I have them, they were here three days ago." She said frustrated.

I didn't reply and she continued searching. I looked around. "Are you talking about these?" I asked pointing to a shower corner.

"Yeah!" She shouted happily and relieved as she was standing up.

I picked them up and we went to the kitchen.

"Sorry it's a bit messy." She apologised.

"It's alright, it's your house not a Pinterest board." I reassured her.

Then she turned to me. "Sweet or savour?" She asked mean.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Oh, sorry. I was talking about popcorn." She explained.

"You choose, I can't decide." I said slightly tilting my head to read what was written on Victoria's fridge. 

"That's why I asked you." She complained. "Let's just have both, this way it's easier." She decided.

Grabbed a few more snacks and went back to our fort, we decided to spend our time in the smaller room because it was cosier.

"Okay." I said grabbing and opening the package of the face mask. "I'll put yours on first." I said carefully pulling out the mask.

Vic closed her eyes to prepare. I delicately placed it on her face making sure it didn't cover her mouth, she did the same to me.

"So when are you gonna tell me?" I asked her placing a popcorn in my mouth.

"You wanna know now?" She asked to make sure.

"Of course, when else?"

"So... I don't really know where to start and how to say it." She said a bit nervous.

"Just tell me how would want to be told." I advised her.

"Okay... that's a good idea." She said and took a deep breath.

"So... last night after Damiano's birthday outside there were a lot of paparazzis." Vic started explaining.

"Right." I said.

"And they took pictures. Of all of us." She continued, I nodded to show her I knew what she was talking about.

"Well... and the pictures got to the internet." She slowly talked. "All of them." She added.