CHAPTER 9 - at the beach

I woke up very early today, at 6am because of the heat. Because our fort basically had no holes, it was hard for the fresh air to come in. I got up and crawled out of the tent and walked to the small garden to get some fresh air.

It was still dark outside and chilly, so I had to go back in to get a jumper. I slowly walked around the garden admiring the nature. Even though Victoria's garden was small she still had quite a big pool, it was taking over two thirds of the garden.

After pacing around a little, I got a little cold so I walked back inside and took a warm shower. Not wanting to wake up Vic I put on my headphones and quietly sat on my phone until she woke up, but before I did that I opened the back door first to let the air in.

Not even 30 minutes later Vic walked out of the fort drenched in sweat.

"You can fucking die in there." She complained.

"I know right." I agreed.

"I'll go take a shower." She announced.

"I'll start making breakfast then." I said putting down my phone and getting up from the lounge.

"Okay. Thanks." She thanked and walked away.

I was pretty lazy to do much, so I made grilled sandwiches in the pan.

Victoria got out of the shower just as I finished brewing us raspberry tea.

"Last night was so much fun." I said while taking a bite.

"We'll have to repeat it." She said while chewing a bit bite.

"Especially when you started talking in the middle of the night." I said remembering the event.

"Really? What did I say?" She asked very curious.

"Something like. Stop! Stop! I'm not laughing, you just... you just stepped on my hat." I said laughing.

"Did I really say that?" She asked laughing hysterically.

"Yes. And then after a pause you said don't take a bite out of mine, you have your ground." I said now laughing hysterically too.

"Wow, I'm so funny." She continued laughing even harder standing up and crossing her legs.

"Vic stop! I'm going to piss myself." I said.

I don't know why,  but Victoria had a brilliant idea of taking a sip of her tea. And everything flew out her nose.

I almost peed myself, I started running to the bathroom, luckily I made it in time.

[few weeks later]

It was a very warm spring evening, everything just started to bloom, at this time of year Rome was full of sweet smells, Rome was very colourful from all the colours of the plants.

Damiano and I decided to spend the evening by the sea and watch the sunset. We were walking by the coast holding hands in silent.

No, we are still not dating. It was just this strange relationship, we had kissed multiple times and now we were sharing the room, but nothing else.

We stopped to admire a beautiful rock which part was on the land and the other part was in the water so you could walk through the hole.

"It's very unique isn't it." I said.

"But very beautiful." Damiano added.

"Of course." I said confidently.

"Just like you." Damiano said looking at the sea.

From the Beggining - Damiano DavidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara